It's Official #1348

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
I am going to be managering a band!!!! :D

I have been studying PR for the last two years and am months away from making my 'career' change... and last night an old friend called me up knowing what my focus has been, and asked me to manage their band! Now... it's a very small, amateur band and I haven't even heard their music yet, :lol: but I am very excited. It will be good experience... and more so... it put a huge smile on my face and has given me something to look forward too!! Not too mention... the excitement I feel, simply confirms I have found the right career finally and I am unbelievably excited!
I don't plan to manage bands or anything for the rest of my life, but I am hoping to eventually get on with a larger record label doing promotions and maybe eventually management... :silent:

______
:wave: Manager of a small-town band!! Gotta start somewhere!!!!!

nice...at the very least you'll get some exposure to the scene

me and my friends are starting up a band this year. They're quite serious about it and that makes me happy...they have a producer picked out and all and we will be recording our first album in the summer!

We're registering the band as a company this week to help with loans and stuff...it's quite serious...and I'm quite anxious.
I've never done anything like this, I am going to finish up my degrees next year and then the band will probably consume everything for a while ... until I decide whether or not this is what I want to do.

The producer will be the lead guy from Captain Tractor a quasi-popular canadian band.

Anyway...I'm crossing my fingers, music is my biggest love, if I could work out a little career in it I would be the happiest guy on earth

Basstrap said:
Anyway...I'm crossing my fingers, music is my biggest love, if I could work out a little career in it I would be the happiest guy on earth

That's exactly how how I feel.

Back
Top Bottom