It's Official #1347

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
my first thread in IO!

I am finally a Junior at ASU! bout a year to a year an a half til i begin grad school, either here at ASU or in NYC.

This will be the year of the jesse (yep, me). I am referring to meeting that someone an falling madly in love. ran in to this one girl this past weekend... i was walking to the bar to meet some friends for a couple coronas before the football game when i usually get a ride... see this car roll by with a blonde in the passenger side... then all of a sudden the same car/blonde drove in the next drive way in front of me, so i walk up to it thinking what the???? ... was actually a girl in the drivers side from my spanish class last semester and that girl was her room mate... spanish class chick asks me if i was going to the game, i said yes, so she gave me a lift and she actually lives in my same apt complex, told me where she lives an then i said bye after bein dropped off at the bar..

i say It's Official she likes me or she kinda likes me.

yay for you jesse, that's totally awesome.

____
:cute: you go get her, i'll go get travis the crew boy and we will make interference happy.

Back
Top Bottom