Its Official #1346 I MET FLOWER!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
And no she didn't look much like the MS paintings you guys do!!!! :lol:

So Hallelujah let me stay at her place for the Doves show in Chicagee this weekend (more on that soon in LS) and we got the benefit of being the 2 first interferencers to meet SCREAMING FLOWER in person!!!!

And (sorry to blow yer cover Screamer;)) but shes SOOOOO sweet!!! What a cool person! And what an apartment!!! (little does she know I never left chicago i've been secretly living in her closet since Sunday :reject:)

We had a delicious Brunch and talked about...Hmmm what do you think? World Issues? Nah....

Here we are after a delicous lunch....
3354858%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3C%3D7%3B9%3Dxroqdf%3E232333687375%3Bot1lsi

And here we are atop her AWESOME apartment--yes thats actually a pool behind us....First time EVEr on a roof pool!!!
3354858%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3C%3D7%3B9%3Dxroqdf%3E2323336873765ot1lsi

Bear-your noises are no longer a secret....

And i dunno if you can see it real well, but theres a real nice self portrait of her on the wall next to her....:laugh:

3354866323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232333689%3B8%3A3ot1lsi

Anyhow, we had a great time....And I just wanna reaffirm the fact that Interference people are the people that make life GRAND!!! Havent met one I didn't like yet Its like a big family---I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! (((((((INterference))))))))))

:wave:Everybody stay awesome forever. :heart: :)

Thanks Gina and shannon for making my weekend a memorable one!!! :hug: :hug: And thanks for the laughs, Bear!!....DoDooDootch....do do....:dance: :lmao:

I can't go anywhere without finding U2 or interference related stoof....

Oh and I almost fergot.....I got some of you presents in Chicago....

Sicy THis ones fer you-Straight from the Chicago Guiness Oysterfest.....as I'm LMAO..

3354862723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3C%3D7%3B9%3Dxroqdf%3E232333687373%3Aot1lsi

And for Arun... we almost got kicked out of a bookstore looking and laughing at this....
0865659966.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

it's ok. cos. i stayed and drank bad beer.

Ali Rose said:

Thanks Gina and shannon for making my weekend a memorable one!!!

yeah no problem.

o. wait. other shannon. :banghead:

:grumpy: i wish i coulda been there.

thank you for the salt and I just felt I had to post in this thread

Very nice.. you are all so lovely.

Shannon your teeth are so god damn straight. :|

i cant breathe.

you girls are DYNAMITE.

screaming flower you do have nice teeth. also a nice pink shirt. i wear pink shirts when i pretend to be a woman.

anyway.

i want to meet people now. :|

i like this smiles EE. :|

why doesnt anyone else ever call smilies smiles EE?

:|

im not gonna change though.

i want a girlfriend now cause of these pics. you three are explosive.

sorry, dont mean to scare you.

oh, and which files, may i ask, did you hear? which noises?

sassy sissy didnt like any of them in fact she said shed block me if i sent her anymore.

well, ok, i made that up.

such lovely american girls...

*sings caliiiifornia dreamin

K everyone, ready to hear what Bear sounds like???

*clears throat*

"Hi."

"EEEENSZVIENGROOOOOOBEN!!! EEEENSZVIENGROOOOOOBEN!!!" (X100)

"DooDooDoootch Doood doood. :dance: DooDooDoootch Doood doood :dance:" I loved this one. I wish I could hear it again...:sad:

Plus like 2 more but I forgot. I was rolling on the floor laughing and my brain exploded.

______
:wave: Bassy, Kobe and now you...have convinced me that Canadian men are far superior to American Men. *moves to Canada*

well, canadian guys are great. i mean once you look past our mullets, our transvexualite accents and our staunch b.o. were quite alright.

im glad you enjoyed them, thats the sorta thing me and my friends say outloud to girls in clubs.

if you have msn messenger i can send you those files sometime, if you really wanted them bad enough.

otherwise, i see no other way. unless ofcourse i bring my computer with me the next time i go to st. paul.

Zoomerang96 said:
well, canadian guys are great. i mean once you look past our mullets, our transvexualite accents and our staunch b.o. were quite alright.

*backs away slowly*

no wait...

*moves quickly to Texas*

_______
:wave: You'd BETTER not be here and not get in touch...*stocks up on mens deoderant for just such an occasion*

why are you moving to texas? because im stalking you in minneapolis? or cause i stink? is it my mullet? or my accent?

explain your self lassie.

a sassy lassie at that BOO YA

*chants

HUNTZ!!

HUNTZ!!!

HUNTZ!!

its so late, forgive me for scaring you again. i get weird when the moon comes out.

oh great...now i get what you mean. man do i suck.

i was in minneapolis three times in the year 2001 alone.

ofcourse two of them were stopovers on my trans-atlantic flight (insert LOL here), so that doesnt really count. but its kinda funny right? no, actually its not at all funny. man i suck.

the other time was ofcourse may 1. and im sure you know exactly why i was there then.

great show wasnt it?

next time i go to minneapolis is if there is a great concert: ie: radiohead, sigur ros (maybe) or someone else i guess.

im sure u2 wont be coming there anytime soon.

ever been to winnipeg? if you did you probably realized pretty quickly how much it sucked.

Re: I can't go anywhere without finding U2 or interference related stoof....

Ali Rose said:

And for Arun... we almost got kicked out of a bookstore looking and laughing at this....

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

*DIES laughing :love: :happy: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :heart:

allright gals next time...I'm flyin in!

*runs off to order that book

I'm SO jealous. :| (shannon you do not even look like this smiley so stop using it, lol) You guys look like you're having so much fun!!!! Did all the guys you saw faint from the hotness? :sexywink: :D

I can't wait until November, I miss meeting Interferencers!!! I loved last fall, t'was so much fun meeting everyone! :hug:

The shirt kicks ass, too, btw, girl. :up:

You gals are beautiful! I'm glad you had fun.

*realizes that there are too many gorgeous Interferencers*

That's it, nobody's invited to my house in November anymore.............too many beautiful people! They'll all make me jealous!!!!!!! :D

OMFC. this thread made me lol so much i almost imploded.

:lmao:

i'm glad you like my teeth. :eek: :laugh:

ali rose gave me a fun cd and she and gina brought me a kama sutra flyer. :ohmy: and a hoegarden coaster. i could not have asked for anything more. :lol:

I WANT TO MEET EVERYONE NOW!!!!!!! :scream:

i especially want to stare at yarof's ass and angry dance with a pink-shirt wearing bear. :|

___
:wave: blargh

You guys are all so sweet! :heart:

Ali Rose said:

Oh, that's nothin. Tiffany, did you scan in the flyer for the Kama Sutra party you, me, and Shannon are all going to? Remember, authentic Kama Sutra attire is required. :sexywink:

hold on a minute...:uhoh:

*stops*

*looks around*

HOLY CRAP I'M POSTING IN IO!!!!!! :shocked: :help: :crack:

*universe collapses*

*pours salt on universe*

*universe re-expands*

Phew, that was a close one...

I have just devised a plan

I will detach newfoundland and I will turn it into a cruise island for interferencers.

We will sail 'round the world on my island, free of charge, of course

Re: You guys are all so sweet! :heart:

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

*pours salt on universe*

*universe re-expands*

at least you know how to fix the issue. :|

i love ya gina!

hmm....people are going to minneapolis eh? can't be because i JUST LEFT, right? no one EVER came to visit while I was there. :grumpy: (that is pouty, not grumpy). and you know...like hell any of you will come out to see l'il ol' me out in big ol' south dakota.

that's it...if you go to st. paul, i'm driving home.

_____
:wave: it will be a nice excuse to see a city with a skyline. please, those of you in chicago, new york, and san francisco do not mock me.

Re: Re: You guys are all so sweet! :heart:

Lilly said:

at least you know how to fix the issue. :|

i love ya gina!

hmm....people are going to minneapolis eh? can't be because i JUST LEFT, right? no one EVER came to visit while I was there. :grumpy: (that is pouty, not grumpy). and you know...like hell any of you will come out to see l'il ol' me out in big ol' south dakota.

Lilly, would you like a little cheese with that??:ohmy:

A letter to Mr. Bear

Mr. Bear -

If you would like to meet Miss Ali Rose, the two of us can fly up to Winnipeg for lunch sometime (I will fly us both up there for free).

I have these odd powers. In fact, I spent Saturday night, oddly, stuck in REGINA. Dumb airport employees.

Regina is boring.:rant: :rant: :rant:

Back
Top Bottom