it's official #1340

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
ali rose and hallelujah here she comes are going to be here in an hour and we're going to lunch. yay! i'm kind of a mess right now and so is apartment. they're going to think i suck. :coocoo: :crack: they met the doves drummer last night. i'm jealous. :| i must get ready now. bye bye my dears. :der:

___
:wave: i think i'm allergic to my lip balm. i look like angelina jolie right now and not in a good way

we talked about you april and we all decided you kick ass.

no we had brunch. :laugh:

i would like a choco martini now though. :cute:

i wish i could have gone...i'd have loved to have gone. o but no, i stayed here...drank piss warm watery coors lite beer and was advanced upon by a man twice my size (that's width, certainly not height) who attempted to drive until i ripped the keys from his egnition then i went on a date that was so bad i cut out early.

so i think i would have had more fun with you'se all.

____
:der: did you talk about me?

that's simply a horrible story lilly. seriously. what is up with that?

___
:wave: obviously we all love the boofus

well kiss my grits!!!!!!! :crack:

I should have a sunny Florida gathering! First one to say they'll surely come gets to stay in my guest wing!

The second gets to play bartender.

The third gets to have breakfast in futon.

The fourth gets to play unlimited foosball.

The fifth gets to be the DJ.

The sixth - the VJ.

The seventh - aromatic footrubs.

The eighth - the chef

The ninth - drives the golfcart around the neighborhood.

The tenth - lunch in hot tub.

:heart: , :angel:

I think April and I will have to take a roadtrip sometime...just hit I-75 right down to sunny Florida!! :cool:

Screaming Flower said:
i want to go to the noodle's house. NOW!

:scream: :help: :macdevil:

No kidding!!!

Now inviting all you folks for the Michigan gathering over to my house seems......um......boring.....*kicks a stone*

*pauses*

It IS a nice basement though...really...........it will be fun......my Barbie collection is down there...

*pauses again*

You get to meet Whiskers!!!! :D

Bear, you RULE. Where are MY noises? DoDoDootch.......

Yes I just got back from my massively long drive home. Had one of the best weekends EVER in lovely Chicagee thanks to Hallelujah (((((((((GINA))))))))))))) , Screamer (who is in fact very UN-evil) and the Doves. Will have more photos & reports on this later due to desperate need of sleep at the current moment, but i will leave you all with some tidbits....

SF has a MS paining of herself on the wall of her beautiful "luxury" apt, and didn't even realize it...

We met Andy from Doves :dance: :love: :sick: and the sound guys from the Oyster Fest will surely all be FIRED if they haven't been already...

We found Edges American twin brother on the L-train downtown on Saturday.

I can't see anymore. My eyes wont stay open....*head sinks slowly to keyboard*

Back
Top Bottom