It's Official #1336

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

She Is Raging

Refugee
I'm leaving my current job, I finally sucked it up and did it!

I'm taking a pay cut, not a huge one, but a cut none the less. I just have been talking about getting out of this place for so long, and now I'm finally doing it. I must admit, I'm pretty scared about it. I'm leaving a place I've been for 5 years, and this all will be so new - back to being low (wo)man on the totem pole!

But on the flip side, mostly days with a few evening shifts, and NO MORE NIGHT WEEKENDS!! :happy: :D :laugh:

But I'm still kind of chicken :silent: I still have to give my manager my notice on Monday. I dont think she'll be terribly surprised though!

my GOD the anna nicole smith show sucks ass

yay for leaving yer job!! pay cuts are worth it if you will be happier. :hug: good luck!!

you GO girl!

Ragey, congrats on this change in your life....and ya know what? I did the same thing. But, 6 mos. later, I couldn't be HAPPIER. Sometimes a pay cut = something much better.

*cheers* and much happiness to ya!

I have no intention of ever watching the Anna Nicole Show

Lilly said:
yay for leaving yer job!! pay cuts are worth it if you will be happier. :hug: good luck!!

:yes:

She is indeed right..I took a paycut from my last job to this job, but I am no longer under the same stresses and life is good.

I haven't had to buy antacids, pepto, excedrin in quite a long time.

:hug:

Re: I have no intention of ever watching the Anna Nicole Show

daisybean said:

:yes:

She is indeed right..I took a paycut from my last job to this job, but I am no longer under the same stresses and life is good.

I haven't had to buy antacids, pepto, excedrin in quite a long time.

:hug:

That's what I'm hoping for. I'm looking forward to having semi - normal working hours.

Happiness doesn't have a per annum figure, even though its scary, doesn't mean its bad. Sounds like you made the right choice. Hope it works out matie :)

I like it when you do something cool or you are happy about something because your signature seems to be doing a celebratory dance. :D

Back
Top Bottom