It's Official #1335

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diemen

Resident Photo Buff
Staff member
AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!

:rant: :yell:

So a couple weeks ago I bought tickets to see Wilco tonight at the Warfield in San Francisco. I'm getting all pumped up cause I recently bought a couple of their albums and really dig them. So yesterday I check to make sure the tickets are where I remember putting them.

THEY - AREN'T - THERE.

I've turned the house inside out a couple times looking for them, and no luck. I called the ticketmaster outlet I bought them from to see if there could be anyway I could have them reprinted or have a set waiting for me at the door. Nope. Since I bought the physical tickets, I'm outta luck.

Shitfuckpiss!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:scream:

Oh man... sorry Diemen :(

I have this little box in my closet that I always put important stuff like that in because I'll know where it is... unfortunately the same thing has happened to me before too!

Dont know if it's your speed, but sometimes a prayer to St Anthony helps... I was just telling someone this same thing somewhere here the other day....

Good Luck!!

I hope you find them!!!!!! :(

When my parents got us tickets for our first U2 concert, Mom put them under the mousepad so we wouldn't lose them. To be mean, she hid them on me, so when I looked under the mousepad, they weren't there! I was VERY upset!!!

Dammit, Mom. *lol* :D

I almost threw away my no doubt tickets the other day.

They arrived in an envelope that looked like junk mail and I was just about to toss it but I felt something in there like a card or something.. I opened it and I was like :shocked:

* slaps self for almost being a complete idiot

blarghity blargh blargh blargh

Well damn. Couldn't find them. I went to the Warfield to see if explaining the situation would help at all, but no luck, so here I am at home with nada to do. Think I'll head over to my sweetie's house. :D

Back
Top Bottom