it's official #1330

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
abel's weirdass giant thread blew up my internet explorer twice. not once but twice. i almost had to throw my laptop out the window.

:coocoo:

p.s. - bc the next thead number is all you.

:reject:

i REALLY wish i had checked back in on achtung bubbas thread, i would have soooo destroyed him.

can elvis open that thread for a few minutes?

what a complete imbecile. i want to eat his brains.

hey bubba how about this, its people like you who give people the wrong impression of what americans are like. leave the forum forever.

i cant stand the guy.

then his signature is just...cring-worthy. "one nation. under God." yup, ok, and i guess God is american and looks out for america ahead of all other countries cause God cares more about nations than individuals...

sorry screaming flower and sicy, i needed to vent, and i thought you two did a fine job of thwarting his egotism and warmongering quite well.

:)

Dell me waht purty flower?

:drool:

* pets flower's eyelids

____
:der: dont eat ABEL's brains till I pet her! der der

Yeah I know bear.. I wanted to rip him a new asshole. I'm glad Elvis and flower have my back. :mad:

No the thread will not be re-opened... sorry.

_____
:wave: dimmy looks cute today

Fuck, ABEL ! That thread is the DEVIL !! :scream:

endtask endtask endtask endtaskendtask endtaskendtask endtaskendtask endtaskendtask endtaskendtask endtaskendtask endtaskendtask endtaskendtask endtaskendtask endtask abort abort abortabort abort abortabort abort abortabort abort abortabort abort abortabort abort abortabort abort abortabort abort abortabort abort abortabort abort abort illegal operation illegal operation illegal operation illegal operation illegal operation illegal operation illegal operation illegal operation

:banghead:

i have missed april. hi.

thank you bear. he sucks so bad. i hope he reads this. i have no idea how the hell anyone could make a thread about an album into such hateful rage. :mad:

this is why i :heart: you. :kiss:

___
:mad: dimmy quit drooling in my eyes

___
:wave: hi meggyhead

for those of you that are lost

Theres a few things going on in this thread.

It started out because of abel's damn thread that made everyone's browsers freeze. :mad: So I had Elvis delete it cuz I couldnt even open the damn thing to delete it. :scream:

Then bear comes in and decides to rant about Bubba and his lame thread in Bang and Clatter.. makes me want to :banghead:

Dimmy is here.. drooling on people and licking flower's eyelids. :der:

The End.

:rant:

Doh-kay!

* wipes drool from flower's eyes

_____
:der: dimmy's my name and drooling's my name...er....game...dar dar dee der

hey! I dont like guys I like gurls! *...blink...blink....blink

* grins at Larrymullen's_POPAngel

* pets Larrymullen's_POPAngel with his toes

____
:der: who's bruce?...had u been sneakin' ayround?

the evil thread worked ok till Lara replied

*hides in the :reject: and passes everyone the salt :huh:

Back
Top Bottom