It's official #1313 (you WILL love it)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
1) I was watching this crime-thiefy series and this guy was explaining "They stole the money, moola , cash...."

which, of course, immediately got all my attention and i thought "a-HA! i know that!"

2) On the news, there was this building and on the front of it was a sign saying

" WTO OMC "

Me = giggling like mad.

No escaping Interference even in real life.

:lmao:

Elvis is part of a world conspiracy to take over the world

this stays in IO...nobody must know :shifty:

omc.jpg

image1.gif

For real?

OMC we take the world boating?!? There's actually a company called OMC?

Well i wonder what you'll think about mojo now Sicy

...there's this cartoon on Cartoon Network called The powerpuff girls (girl power starts early LOL!) and there's this villain monkey in it called

(i swear)

Mojo Jojo! And when he says his name, it sort of builds up (like a drum roll) : "Moooooojo Jojo!" (the Jojo part being pronounced very fast)

I only saw the cartoon a few times, and let me tell you, the character cracks me up even more after the whole IO "mojo" talk LOL - also i think you'll understand additionally why i'm having my doubts about the correct interpretation of the word mojo.

Its really quite simple

I dont like the power puff girls.

______
:wave: dimmy likes them though

LOOOOOL, another one:

from Dawson's creek, one of the characters says to Joey:

" It's official , you're turning into a neurotic girlfriend."

_____
whee! i like doing this underline small type thingie. And oh yeah...WHO the heck is Dimmy?!?

i forgot to comment a certain pic a while ago Sicy - i agree completely: Bono has indeed mojo! I'd say it's a good mojo considering the amount of his family's members

someday i'd like to get some mojo too...i mean the whole package - i mean the rest of it too, not just IT if you know what i mean

Oh my gosh i can't belive i'm typing this stuff...

:coocoo: :help: :laugh:

Last edited:
this place has bad influences growing on the ceiling...she's one of us now...

*~*~
:huh: I fought the lawn, and the lawn won!

Scandalized?

I was sure you'd be :lmao: or at least :lol:

:reject: If i'm out of line though, i'll stop - and if you people think i should leave, i can do that too.

I'm so bluffing with this lewd stuff ... It's so different from reality it's bizzare, actually. (i think the best way to put it would be i'm "full of crap")
Guess internet makes me braver in that particular area.

i'm wondering if Dimmy is who i think he is...

U2g why do you have to always take everything so seriously.

I'm just kidding about the scandalization.

I have a Powerpuff Girls necklace...it's of Buttercup...April said it was cute. :kiss:

___
:wave: John won it for me at the arcade.

Hmpf

Sicy said:
U2g why do you have to always take everything so seriously.

I guess the smilie you posted up in the subject line kind of tricked me. :rolleyes:

Yup, blame me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom