It's Official #1310

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono-vox

Rock n' Roll Doggie
maze of your imagination, where the streets have n
I lost some of my cd's and one of them is one i borrowed from the library

I also lost the brooch david got me back from galway and i have searched everywhere- I loved it- it had a celtic design and green stones in it and it is TINY and hes gonna be hurt when i tell him i lost it too

I spent tonight crying and messing my room trying to find the said mising items- i cant afford a new cd and i love that brooch as well

I'm sad

:sad: :( :sad:

*hopes they turn up*

Sorry you lost your stuff. :(

Who is the saint you are supposed to pray to when you lose stuff??? I used to have the name written down somewhere, but I lost it...I kid you not, I really did because I used to always forget the name!

Stop laughing at me!!!!!! :scream:

I just had to sign up my friend conor for here he is the most computer illiterate boy i have ever met- so incase ppl think im him pretending to be someone else im not incase those ip address things match or whatever :scratch: - that made me laugh he doesnt understand nething hehe

BC im not a religous person i dont know the names of these ppl- ill ask my mum tomorrow she should know :(

bono-vox said:
My mum told us to say "Jesus was lost and Jesus was found" 3 times and it should turn up

BC is he called Mr Pio (Padre Pio :confused: ) or something :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

My mother always told me to pray to St Anthony...

Dear St Anthony, please come around, something is lost and cant be found.

I have to admit, it does work more often than not too.

o i hope you find it

i've heard about the st. anthony thing, i guess it works nicely.

one time (i use that a lot too, even without bc's influence) i took my keys out of my purse and it was really windy and a $5 bill flew out and went into the trees. this was in late december. well, a little help from st. anthony and i found it...frozen in about an inch of ice in my driveway in february.

:D

Back
Top Bottom