It's Official#13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you realize most of us only have a week left and your coming up with shit like "here fishy fishy fish?!?!"

im going to fillet you like steak.

:down:

sorry if I hurt your feelings deathmonger

I need you like the deserts need the rain

sometimes i wish i was a lesbian cause it would be so hot.

sorry.

that sounds more like a zoo conference/conversational topic than an official comment, yes???!??!??!?!?!? :sexywink:

So...I opened the rolltop desk...and this guy came out. He said he had something to show me. I ran to my room, grabbed my tambourine, and followed him out the door...but my neighborhood wasn't there anymore.

riiiiiiiiight
there, there kat

can I call you kit kat

I had the new orange kit kats
right on!

zoom:
yessssss

BOO

CJ44.jpg

Of course, Bassy!

Dammit, the guy is pullin' me off over to that dip.............I see red flowers!!!! Lots of them!!!!! I'm crushing them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently, his guitar had to be sacrificed for the flowers...and I killed the flowers. So...he's a little annoyed with me right now. I wrote him a song, but he gave me an orange pill, and now I can't remember where my song is...or my jacket...or my left arm.

daisybean said:
While it is clear that he is trying to alienate as many people as he can, so that way no one will feel sad when he is not around as much anymore.

Him being more of an ass is only going to make me miss him more. :(

*runs off crying* :scream:

BTW, Kat....

its a pretty big step moving straight from alcohol to crack dont you think?

I'm scared

Last edited:
It doesn't hurt as much anymore, having my left arm gone. The little man is back in my rolltop desk. He asked if he could see me again tonight, and I said I wasn't sure if it was a good idea, considering my current condition. I gave him my number though.

my beagels like to bark at rabbits
but they have a more evil intention than merely barking

mwahahahahaha :evil:

He came out again tonight. He was able to open the desk by slippin' a letter opener under the edge. I turned off all of the lights to conserve energy, and we went outside. We stole my dad's truck and drove to Ojibway Island. People were dealing drugs and having sex underneath a lemon tree. I was disgusted. I said, "That's horrible...planting a lemon tree here...that tree will never survive in Michigan!" It's like, what a waste. How can people be so stupid and oblivious of their surroundings?

After pondering that a little while longer, I realized my shirt was gone.

My left arm is back though, so I guess that was a nice trade.

I found my shirt, and then we left the island. He asked me if I wanted a cigarette, and I said no because they are so bad for you. Then I asked him to stop at the Liquor Depot for some...umm...liquor. He got confused though and bought me a depot. I told him I'd depot his face, so he started pelting me with marshmallows. I tied a small cowbell around his neck and began singing a certain song. He gave me a red flower. I spit in his face.

Back
Top Bottom