It's Official #1297

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, Sassy Sicy!!!

Dad said I can borrow his car some weekend and drive to April's if I want to. :cute:

April! I wanna come play!!

oh fine leave me hanging

why don't you be sweet girls and tool on down to sunny Florida and hang out with the Nooooooodle. :wave:

Bonochick said:
No, Sassy Sicy!!!

Dad said I can borrow his car some weekend and drive to April's if I want to. :cute:

April! I wanna come play!!

Omo, that would kick ass! Unfortunately, it's bills week and I'm gonna be po', unless you'd settle for hanging out at my house and watching my U2 vids! lol :)

We need to go out on the town tho! We gotta start kicking some asses on the gatherings board, lol.

That would be cool even if we just hung around your place. I figured maybe a weekend in September or October (I'll have to work around weekends that I know I'll need to study for a test).

We will have so much fun! :cute:

I can't get enough of this smiley! :cute: :cute:

Dad: Are you going to be able to handle driving somewhere like that by yourself? I mean, you might have to go through some pretty heavy traffic areas...

BC: What? You don't trust me?

Dad: Did I say that?? I just know how you can get nervous...and you have a bad sense of direction...

BC: Well...I THINK I can handle it...

Dad: Remember that one time when you got lost going to the video store on our own street.

BC: Oh, hush yourself.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Your dad has a "One time" story, too...

priceless. :lmao:

See??? It's genetic!! I can't help it!

To think...you all make fun of me!

That's like making fun of somebody who is handicapped........

You people make me sick!!!!!! :yuck:

:D

Back
Top Bottom