It's official #1292 - wanna hear something funny?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Erm here it goes:

before i ever ventured into IO and before i ever knew about the "asstrap" joke, i stumbled upon Basstrap's username often. Now even though i know the correct pronounciation, and i know of the song, i always read (in my mind) the "bass" part bass. (as in sea bass or, well, ass with a B LOL)
Sorry Kirk.

So ... do we put that down for sillyness or having a vision of IO's joke?

:lmao:
:coocoo:

Also, the #177 thread (the one about the ball) i wrote was misnumbered. Someone should have told me that LOL.

(Say, this feels a bit like Zoo Confessionals doesn't it?)

I guess those two things put me waaaay down on Basstrap's list huh?

:reject:

Last but not least (and i don't know why, but i just feel like i have to)

*stands on the table and yells*

MOOLA forever!

I did the same thing. And I still refuse to pronounce his username correctly.

He'll always be ASS trap to me. :D :sexywink: :lmao:

Hurry home, Bassy...:(

i think i found bassy

fish-skimelis%206.12%20bass%204-9-11-01.jpg

Ali Rose said:

Hurry home, Bassy...:(

He's not here?

That's good - though on the other hand, i was kind of hoping that the shock of him finding this and replying would be over by now.

SF: That's moola, not mojo. *thinks of the song Got my mojo working* ... if mojo is what i think it is, then i defnitely don't have it.

:censored:

Bonochick's comment intrigued me to start a debate about asstrap(s): are we talking about asses that trap people or ass shaped traps?

:lmao:

how are the asses relevant to basstraps name? and if they are asses that trap people? how do they trap them? can some one explain it to me? ass shaped traps on the other hand would make a little more sense, but is basstrap ass shaped like a trap?

Whence the nickname was born, someone posted a smiley or somthing that had a trap on his butt and wrote "AN ASSTRAP"

I remember nearly soiling myself....anyone able to resurrect it? Or remember?

:lmao: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom