It's Official #1278

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~LadyLemon~

I Serve Larry's Stick
I'm back. Today was my first day of fall semester. My first class
went really well. Have another class at 4:30...lit of the beat generation.

Madonna's Child goes to my school now, so hopefully I'll meet her soon (and scare her with my nerdiness). How has everyone been around here???

:wave:

thats cool about madonna's child

I thought this was going to be a rant thread so I could bitch about today being Monday and my shoulder bugging me and me missing my fish already and me being bored out of my mind.

:angry:

______
:wave: I would like to fast forward my weeks

sicy...uhhmm...please don't read on. :eek:

I HAVE THE WHOLE DAMN WEEK OFF!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:rant: then i move in with my shitty party girl roommate. :yuck:

hee, last night i talked to her on the phone and she asked me if it was cool if her boyfriend came over all the time. (me: :crack: suuure) THEN she told me she loves all the frat boys and that they let her go to all the parties, then she told me that she's only taking 9 credits this semester (uhh, that's HALF of mine) then she told me she wants me to go to nebraska with her to party then she told me that she has no computer at home (me: *gasp* :ohmy: HOW THE HELL DO YOU LIVE!!).

so i told her i'd create a whole new account on my computer just for her. pretty much so she can't see all my interference stuff and weird desktop icons. :banghead: she sucks.

I'm in class right now. :uhoh:

I better be careful...I don't want a repeat of winter semester!!

Caught.jpg

:D

my mom said she's going to ban me from interference if she caught me on here today

*whispers* hey bc, i watched american pie II last night *muffled laughter*

I watched american pie 2 the other nite too.

I think BC should play the one time chick in american pie 3.

:lmao: :crack: :coocoo:

Lilly said:

hee, last night i talked to her on the phone and she asked me if it was cool if her boyfriend came over all the time. (me: :crack: suuure) THEN she told me she loves all the frat boys and that they let her go to all the parties, then she told me that she's only taking 9 credits this semester (uhh, that's HALF of mine) then she told me she wants me to go to nebraska with her to party then she told me that she has no computer at home (me: *gasp* :ohmy: HOW THE HELL DO YOU LIVE!!).

so i told her i'd create a whole new account on my computer just for her. pretty much so she can't see all my interference stuff and weird desktop icons. :banghead: she sucks.

I'm sorry, Lilly. Bad roommates suck. Is there anyway you can switch after you get there? I had to talk to my dorm director my first year and switch roommates. :rolleyes: When I interned here in DC, my roommate brought some random guy home from a bar one night and I came home and they were :censored: and didn't even bother to pause when I walked in and it was just really gross and disturbing. :barf: I ran away and hid in someone else's room because I was SCARRED FOR LIFE. Fortunately, the only other roommate I had that I didn't really get along with was never there and then dropped out at the end of the fall semester, so I had a private room the second half of my third year. :D

Last edited:
Sicy said:
I watched american pie 2 the other nite too.

I think BC should play the one time chick in american pie 3.

:lmao: :crack: :coocoo:

I would kick ass at that! :D

Lilly~

When I was living in the dorms, my roommate and I got along horribly. She ended up moving out in less than 2 weeks though...then I got the room to myself and didn't have to pay extra! :D

Lilly said:
sicy...uhhmm...please don't read on. :eek:

I HAVE THE WHOLE DAMN WEEK OFF!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:laugh:
UGLY SITUATION

:scratch::scratch: :help:

Last edited:
Re: thats cool about madonna's child

Sicy said:
I thought this was going to be a rant thread so I could bitch about today being Monday and my shoulder bugging me and me missing my fish already and me being bored out of my mind.

:angry:

______
:wave: I would like to fast forward my weeks

Sorry Sicy...I just had to use this similie. It makes me laugh. :)

Welcome back girlie... I was wondering where the hell you were... :macdevil: Drop me an email when you get a chance! :D Sorry I missed your call from Bruce's GA line!

Back
Top Bottom