it's official #1276

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
i start school tomorrow. :(

i'm now a sophomore in college...i'm not really looking forward to it. but i just wanna hurry up and get it over with, once i'm back, the semester flies by. i just hope it does this year, cuz last year did. the good thing is i need to pull up my grades, and i don't have to do scholarship hours this year, so i can just worry about school, not about putting in enough hours. thank god for grant money! :D

I go to school for 2 hours on Wednesday to get my timetable then start next tuesday

I hate the place- Im nearly 18 and i have to wear a uniform and its a stupid uniform at that- its bloody blue and i have to wear these godawful blue tights :barf: and then when i get on the bus becuase my skool isnt beside where i live everyone laughs and calls me a snob and its just not funny anymore or old ppl think i go to some other school and start asking questions :yawn:

I wish i went to college instead after 5th year..........:sad: :scream: :grumpy: :angry:

Oh and yeah i got a B in my spanish and to bump it up to an A i have to get 270/300 next may......fat chance of that happening......3 years of public exams is wearing soooo thin on me...........

[/rant]

Today is my first day back too. :uhoh:

I have UNIX today!

Umm...yay..........:slant:

Good luck with your classes, Khanada! :hug:

Another semester coming for me soon as well...and I just finished my summer semester.

I kinda regret not taking summers off...oh well...at least I'll finish a little earlier.

good luck!

souLnation2002, i wish my school started later. :tongue: they're wanting to synchronize our schedule with other tennessee colleges, which would mean we get less vacation time. i don't see how we can get any less, as we're only off, for example, for thanksgiving just that thursday and friday. i heard all these people getting the whole week off and i get two lousy days. :(

bono-vox, i'm sorry about your uniform and stuff. i'm lucky, when i went to school i always lived close by and even when i didn't, my parents would take me. now that i'm going to college, i have my own car. :)

bonochick, how was your first day? do you mean unix as in like...that computer shiznit? ugh, my first class is macroeconomics and he didn't talk about the class at all today so i don't really know how easy/hard the class will be! :uhoh:

basstrap, how much earlier are you going to be graduating? if i want to graduate in the four years (it'd be may 2005 for me) i'm gonna have to take summer classes. the only problem is, my mom always insists we go on vacation during fourth of july, when classes are still going on. i think i'll have to start yelling at her soon. :laugh:

yes, i can't believe i replied to every single person. :D

yay for living in and going to school in the midwest.

wanna know the hick reason why? :D

we never start school before labor day so that farm families can use their kids to help out with the harvest.

so WOO farms!

i move in this weekend...with...my...roommate....*shudder* and start classes on tuesday.

saaaaail to the moooooooon

i dreamt last night that i went back to university with a TOTALLY different attitude and it worked out great! i was having a great time!

then i woke up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom