it's official #1267

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

should flower go for the tix?

• yes.

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • no.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
ok. a couple of weeks ago i got shut out for bruce tix because i suck and so do all the scalpers who bought them all in five minutes. jackasses. anyway, i was checking out the brucespringsteen.net forum thing and this guy was saying he had four nosebleed seats for sale because his brother ended up getting GAs which are obviously a better choice. i emailed him saying i might be interested and he told me i could have them unless his friends wanted them. well today he emails me and says they're all mine if i still want them (i don't know if this means all four or maybe just the two that are left). all he wants is face value plus the ticketbastard fee. i've never randomly bought something from a stranger before so i'm a little sketched out. i am absolutely dying to see bruce. the fact that he's only selling them for face makes him sound honest enough but at the same time i do not want to end up getting ripped off. at $75 a ticket plus fees, this would be an expensive life lesson. and if i were to take the chance, i don't know what the smartest choice is for the actual transaction/payment. any suggestions?

posting on interference with a mac g4 is more fun than on a PC. any PC.

go for it.

just make sure the guy doesn't switch the faceplates to make them look like bruce tickets.

mountain_poodle.jpg

..go for it..the possibility of you looking back in regret and frustration at not taking the gamble is going to outweigh putting your faith in the possibility that this guy will come through ok and fairly..if you feel uncomfortable or a little uncertain at the moment..maybe try moving any future conversations onto phone rather than e-mail..far less impersonal IMO and more comforting with the amount of money that will be involved within the trade in mind..~..

i just emailed the guy back and said i want the tickets. i told him i thought the best transaction choice would be c.o.d. it's a pain in the ass but that way we both win.

if he screws me over i plan on blaming kobe and acro.

____
:wave: i own your souls.

I say go for it.

I was able to see U2's last Elevation show in LA for free because a total stranger on the net just wanted to unload the tickets cause she couldn't make it. That might not be the typical experience, but hey, if you're dying to see Bruce, go for it.

I have a lightbulb

Why don't you meet him in a dark alley and exchange large amounts of cash for the tickets? :shifty:

Re: I have a lightbulb

Lemon Meringue said:
Why don't you meet him in a dark alley and exchange large amounts of cash for the tickets? :shifty:

Once you start going the "crack" route, you never go back.:shame:

*smacks diemen

:coocoo:

thank you all for your input again. i think we're going to do it via paypal.

and i like taking the crack route. :crack:

____
:wave: i hope i don't get screwed.

thank you notiti. i value your opinion because you are the krunkest of them all.

___
:wave: i like ham

Back
Top Bottom