Its Official #1256

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
It just took me 45 minutes to get home from the dance studio whereas it normally takes me 15.

There was a horrrrrible accident on the freeway. :huh: 3 cars, two on the side of the freeway smashed up and one that looked like a miata or something upside down in the middle of the freeway and severely smashed to where the top of the car was level with the doors.. car parts all over the place. As soon as I saw it I got that sinking feeling like... someone died. There's no way anyone could have survived that.

Weird thing is I was thinking about accidents on my way to the dance studio.

Gah.. life is precious. :| And cars suck.

How awful for all those involved in the accident.

yes, life is precious...

I know I even think of things in life differently, that I used to take for granted, after I was in my car accident almost 2 years ago. Even though it wasn't a serious accident, I was banged up a bit, and the car was totaled, and you start thinking about things that in life are most important and think what if it had been worse.

:hug: Sicy

can only take it as it comes...

I actually have lost a number of dear friends to the road. One dear friend never saw it coming...entering the highway just as they would every day...and bam...out of nowhere....blindsided by transport....she never knew what hit her....I remember seeing the footage on the news and in the paper...seeing the car..wondering what the hell happened...how could anyone come out of that alive...it took them 3.5 hours to extract her from the vehicle...she was barely alive when they brought her out...but she did pull through...took her 2.5 years of rehabilitation to learn to walk again...to function as best as she could...she was bound and determined to walk down the aisle...and she did....

The other which was about year and a half ago...he wasn't as lucky...driving home from work on a rural road...smoked by a drunk driver...he also never knew what hit him...and never will...he perished in that accident...married with a small son...very tragic indeed....

every day embrace life and the people around you...thats all you can do....

Back
Top Bottom