It's Official #1247 - Hate To Say I Told You So

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
You girlies talk alot of smack about having Wonder Woman Underoos. Let's see you prove it.

Or any kind of cute childhood photo you might have.

img1.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
skippy damn I do! I put my oodleness up for show.

Well, slap my ass and call me Noodle. I won.

:macdevil:
BOO

Re: I look like a little bitch in all my pics

Sicy said:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol:

That reminds me of that brain eater jpg you post sometimes that looks like a red demon. :laugh:

i have no pics of me on my computer and i don't have a scanner. i will find some soon, i promise, and scan them at work or something. i probably won't find any baby pics here though. the only one around at the moment is my senior year high school pic and i look like a freak of nature.

:scratch: :huh: :shrug: :banghead: :crack:

oh come on

Screaming Flower said:
i have no pics of me on my computer and i don't have a scanner. i will find some soon, i promise, and scan them at work or something. i probably won't find any baby pics here though. the only one around at the moment is my senior year high school pic and i look like a freak of nature.

:scratch: :huh: :shrug: :banghead: :crack:

I don't believe that for a second, Floodle. But yes, not everyone has a scanner.

Either way, you're still the one and only Floodle. :love: :heart:

i can't believe i'm doing this.

well, erm, i guess sicy can post that horrible pic of me that she mysteriously has. i look like a dork. and i'm 17. if anyone laughs they're headed for the reject box.

I am smart

I did not even bother to ask Screaming Flower to post a pic in this thread.

sorry for freaking out on msn, flower. i am all :crack: now.

Screaming Flower said:
well, erm, i guess sicy can post that horrible pic of me that she mysteriously has. i look like a dork. and i'm 17. if anyone laughs they're headed for the reject box.

:up: :shocked: :happy: :yes:

YAY! I want to see it!!!

yes. even though it blows you can post it. maybe it will be an incentive for me to find a pic of me from this decade. :crack:

get ready to blargh. :barf:

what a geek I was, lol

well I don't have but a couple pics from when I was a kid...my mom still has the photos of me and my brother in a big photo album back home....I miss my pictures when I see threads like this :sad:

anyway, I do have a couple pics, none of me in my underroos, but I think this is one of the worst pics I have of me...from my eigth grade elementary school yearbook (I was on the volleyball team...well sort of...I guess you could say I was the equivalent of the water boy, :lol:) :silent: :slant:

334%3C698%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C%3A3758%3B8ot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom