It's official #1227 (the truth is revealed + trouble ahead...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Today at work, i was translating some instructions for a radio and the manual in English mentioned a

channel knob

I look at the pics in the manual and as it turns out, a knob is just a sort of a button! So i thought "lewd-shmewd, then." Yeah, lewd my ass.

:lmao:

Also, ahem, i think i have found two new cuties: one at work (i noticed him yesterday and YAY we worked together today for a while. also we will have to finish it tomorrow YAY. my boss mentioned it's his B-day on Monday so i'll find out how old he is. ) and one at the English class i was telling you about.

:help:

There are a couple of women at my workplace..all married and a fair bit older than me anyway..better than an all male setting I guess. Hope work is going well Maja!

U2girl said:
I look at the pics in the manual and as it turns out, a knob is just a sort of a button!

~and sometimes the only thing that switches a man on...

Last edited:
..I sound like a disgruntled women if you look at it from an angle ? :huh:

trip...huh? :shocked:

Dont acro and screamer make a cute pair? If they got married screamer would need a new nick of Screaming Acrobat. Or maybe that would just be acroboy.
:hmm:

I'm so happy for you majababe!

Angela Harlem said:
Dont acro and screamer make a cute pair? If they got married screamer would need a new nick of Screaming Acrobat. Or maybe that would just be acroboy.
:hmm:

he said he would take my last name - pommie acroflower.

LOL this thread is turning interesting

Sicy: i know! :D But you know what they say about romantic involving in a workplace...that's a huuuge no-no.

BLARGH! The class one didn't show up today and the work one (he has really interesting eyes: a sort of Bono-like blue eye color with a liiiitle touch of green in the middle) also was on field almost the whole day.

Paul: Well there's 4 of us employed, two females and two guys (though 2 of us are a married couple: boss and his wife). Work is busy, but it's going well - i was always hoping i would be using English at work someday.

:eeklaugh: I thought i'd see some knob jokes after my post!

Beefy smell? :confused:

April: hmmm, you mean honkifiying all over? :lol:

Um, this will sound like i'm some obsessed manhunter or something, but i was just thinking i have like 4 guys on the target, if you know what i mean. I'm doomed LOL, one is off limits anyway, no. 2 doesn't seem interested, no.3 and 4 are most likely out of my reach permanently.
Also, i'm really to big of a chicken to do anything about these interests.

Last edited:
Re: LOL this thread is turning interesting

U2girl said:
Sicy: i know! :D But you know what they say about romantic involving in a workplace...that's a huuuge no-no.

I met my Hubby-bubby at work. :heart:

Re: LOL this thread is turning interesting

U2girl said:

I believe the expression is "Don't shit in your own backyard" or something like that. Whatever the meaning, I guess it's good advice? :huh:

I guess as long as it works out (and you don't get caught on a boardroom table on your lunch break) it's fine.

Screaming Flower said:
i heard sicy has a crush on the 'scuse me girl. :mad:

Eh? The who girl?

Daafish: actually i have another comment - i think there are, like we all can see, exceptions to that rule. :) Some jobs can be very good in that area.

Tyler : :eek:

Back
Top Bottom