it's official #1224

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Salome only kisses his gf when she's not in pjs

I :heart: the oodles and I :heart: :kiss:ing daasuperstudlyfish :drool:

whether or not my gf wears pjs doesn't effect whether or not I kiss her
maybe it effects where I kiss her though

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
*mankisses everyone in this thread, except for daafishy, cause mah sis would have my head and cha cha all over it, lol :sexywink:

*instead gives daafish a huge hug for making her so sickeningly happy!! :D :love: :love:

Kisses everyone! Big group hug for the Oodles! :heart:

Gives a high fiver to Daasicyfish for being an awesome boyfriend. I am so happy for you guys!! :heart:

Love is in the aiirrrrrrr :love: :love:

OKAY, gotta plan a way to get all of the Oodles together so we can go out and have a good time.

* starts to work on plan and :D

*mankisses everyone in this thread, except for daafishy, cause mah sis would have my head and cha cha all over it, lol :sexywink:

Awwwww, go for it!!!! It hurts the first few times, but then you get used to it!!! :D

Re: Re: That would be nice

And if fate is kind, a trip to sunny FL much sooner! than that :)

I wanna see you guys!!

:sad: :banghead: :crack: :(

I want THE OODLES. :sad: I have room at my place. :scream:

Basstrap said:
you should all come to sunny newfoundland

*waits for invite*

I have to have a beer with this man before I die.

And I know I'm not an "OODLES" But I will be visiting Tampa, FL soon!

:sexywink:
what are the chances of SF and Popangel's avatars hooking up?

what exactly does it mean when a gal 'mankisses'?

I think I like it though!

I am working part time (if you can call 60+ hours a week part time) for an airline right now.....I pay hardly anything for airfare.

I see bags going to TPA everyday and think of bad plumbing and the official Internet Noodle

zonelistener said:
I am working part time (if you can call 60+ hours a week part time) for an airline right now.....I pay hardly anything for airfare.

I see bags going to TPA everyday and think of bad plumbing and the official Internet Noodle

Wow! That's awesome! Airfare can be such a strain! TPA is having a bout of bad weather right now, but it will soon return to perfect conditions and I will return to my swimming pool. :sexywink:

Fly safe! I'll be thinking about you up there! :cute:

I'm in the process of building an airplane
then I can go anywhere

but I'd probably get shot down

Re: use and abuse him

Sicy said:
you should have zonerhead get you a cheap ticket.

Damn - I would LOVE to get Meggy over to England so she kind find a nice accented boy - and she can hang with the super-cool JKT!

Unfortunately, I am just an regular old airline employee - and I have no influence over the fairies. Unless you are talking about the male flight attendants.......they give me free alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom