It's Official #1223

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I'm really sick and yet here I am at work.

I have a cold, though, and I like my cold voice. Too bad I have no one to talk to. :(

I'm also suffering from accent reflux disease.

I :heart: Chris Martin and his crazy eyes.

That is all until I type something else.

I met Chris Martin

i drew u a penguin in my happy thread

what is accent reflux disease???

i am bored

im getting my hair chopped off tomorrow

My dad and sis flew to london this morning- i thought my dad was telling my how my sister loved the flight and he was in my room and i was talking to him but i realised i must have been dreaming, my mum also ahd the same dream she was talking to him, my mum left them at the airport this morning and my dad cried *guffaw* my sister foned my mum and said shes taking me to london for christmas

<- never been on plane-fear of flying

you know ive told everyone here about 1000000 times, nobody ever asked to hear the story

Well here it is

Setting *my house*

Laura sitting at home

*phone rings*

*lara picks up fone*

*Delek her friend fones: im seeing coldplay tonight, waana come?*

me: *uhh they sing yellow that song sucks neh ur alright*

Him: *ok then well see ya later*

3o mins pass

I fone del and say ill go and we buy our ticket fer only ?10 at the door- this was in 200 back in the day when i was a mere whipper snapper of a girl and nobody knew Coldplay

So we all go in and stand at the front and get squished but it was worht it

after the show Derek and his friend make me go out to the back of the building and we wait....i run beside the bus door and chris appears.....derek grabs chris gives him our tickets and says sign them sign them we love u we love u....chris has a wee hat on and looks fab and he says ok but dont tell anyone im round here 2 mins later he is mobbed aaaaw hahahah

chris *giggles*

Ok signs them and he hands me a black rose but some bitch stole it :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dave their bus driver signed my ticket too

then their support band was Lowgold i talk to lead singer he gives me aftershow tickets....i take me del and his friend with us

I got a :kiss: from Dan the lead singer from the support band and he singed me a beer mat saying "Nora vinyl is vital"

me: here my names not nora its LAURA

him: *sorry its the cute accent laura* our accent sucks tho baaahaaaahaaaa

me: *swoon*

and also got autographs from the Coldplay guitarist whatever his name is and the drummer....im no good with names

If i had a scanner id scan the autographs but it doesnt work and i didnt have a camera- im gonna fix it soon i really am!!! and ill post them up
:D :D

nice story lm

epb20mi1.jpg

penguin-dance.3.jpg

accents-01.jpg

OMG MEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO ROFL

Did u use my penguin as your avatar?!?!

LMFAO

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Is that the Linux penguin?

(I :heart: penguins. On MTV Cribs the other day, Wayne Newton was shown to have a small zoo's worth of penguins at his estate in Las Vegas. :| )

Thats my penguin i didnt know what they looked like so i tried as best i could

These mean ppl killed the penguins in the zoo near my house last year after giving them heartattacks and set a dog lose on them

My friend did a penguin having a heartattack impression it was funny at the time :|

does you cold make your voice sound sexy?

Here is an UGLY penguin:
pengreturns4.jpg

This character creeped me out! :no:

Be sure and take your vitamins!
200.jpg

lemons go with everything...

hope your a little better Megan

bc has a dirty mind

My dad and I used to love Lemon ICE CREAM (not sherbert) with chocolate chips.

It was the best ever and was discontinued years ago. :grumpy: :angry:

Scandalized by BC!

I'm not sure about chocolate chips with lemon, but lemon ice cream sounds nummy. :drool:

I like those Arnie Palmer drinks...half lemonade/half ice tea. So refreshing on a hot day.

A lemon freeze thing sounds good. We don't have Steak N Shake here. :sad:

Time to go learn how to make pie crust so I can try making every kind of lemon pie. (Yeah, right!) :lol: Then I'll send one to Meegy so her cold will feel better.

Re: Scandalized by BC!

Lemon Meringue said:
I'm not sure about chocolate chips with lemon

I know it doesnt sound that good but IT IS !!!

:confused: :huh: Steak-n-Shake :huh: :confused:

:sad:

whenever I have ice cream I like to put things in it
such as
ice cream
such as
Chocolate bars
such as granola crunch

did I mention I weigh 100,000 grams

Back
Top Bottom