Its Official #1216

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
I HATE people that call themselves your friend only to stab you in the back.

Two-faced fuckers. :mad:

People really suck......a lot sometimes :mad:

Sorry to hear that Sicy :sad: :(

:reject:

Me too.

Only, I wish I had one friend in this city where I now live. It's lonely. And I'm a fun girl, gotdammit! :mad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Damnit! Come over, I've got dvds and booze!!!

Dammit! I've got those, a new house and a warm pool. And a wetbar in my great room.

Won't someone plan a vacation to Florida?!!!!!!! :scream:

I have a great room in my wetbar!

April!!! We HAVE to get together sometime!!!! Especially since I may be movin' to Virginia in a year, if John's new job works out for him, and he gets money, and we can get an apartment together after I graduate!!! :ohmy: :cute: :D

When someone has a wetbar in their home it usually means they have a bar with a sink and a refrigerator. Great for having parties!

Bonochick said:
I have a great room in my wetbar!

April!!! We HAVE to get together sometime!!!! Especially since I may be movin' to Virginia in a year, if John's new job works out for him, and he gets money, and we can get an apartment together after I graduate!!! :ohmy: :cute: :D

Awww, yeah!!!! We really need to hop on it! :D

Damnit, Oodles, Poodle needs to get herself a damn job and car before she even considers a vaca out to the Sunshine State. :banghead: I wanna see Noodle's gorgeous new home in person, and want Doodle to teach us her dance moves!!!!!

*sniffs* <----Misses her Oodles. :sad:

HelloAngel said:
Won't someone plan a vacation to Florida?!!!!!!! :scream:
where in florida is this? :eyebrow:

my husband and i plan on visiting his aunt sometime soon...man, what a sacrifice, me having to go to florida, and stay at his aunt's house on the beach. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom