It's Official: 12 #s of Coffee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is probably the best thing about having a kid employed at Starbucks! I haven't had to buy coffee for months :D

You can sell packaged food on ebay.

Or you can send me some house blend :drool:

Sicy said:
You can sell packaged food on ebay.

You can! I've been contemplating buying a case of Kinder Bueno bars off Ebay ever since I got back from Canada a few weeks ago. I already tried Cost Plus and they don't have Kinder :madspit:

I believe there is *one* block here in Seattle that does not yet have a Starbucks store... if you hurry starsgoblue, you could open yours there! :D

Kinder Bueno. My friend and I shared 3 of them one night a few weeks ago on the way home from a night out at the pub. :drool:

I feel sorry for Americans, you seem to be missing out on some quality chocolate.

All the American chocolate I have ever tasted has had peanut butter in it. I am now convinced American folk really love peanut butter in their chocolate bars.

We get Nestle and Kinder here.

You can't beat Nestle for their white chocolate

DO NOT get me started on chocolate:drool:

Oh, alright then, you've twisted my rubber arm.

Lindt chocolate (especially the bunnies at easter), chocolate coated strawberries, homemade chocolate sauce (call me for the world's easiest recipe:wink: ) plain chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, flakes, bounty bars, cherry ripes, twists, rum and raisin, almond, chocolate and carmel, tim tams, mud cake, chocolate coated liquorice, maltesers :drool:

but NOT chocolate icecream :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom