it's official #1199

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
i was supposed to go to nyc next week. for the eight millionth time my friend backed out on my at the last minute. she does this all the time. i don't know why i'm surprised. of course i already took next week off. i am going to eat her brains. i really need to get the hell out of here or i think i am going to explode.

why have you stopped posting in the random thread

Come to California!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People do shit like that to me ALL the time.

And now that I live in a new city - I have no one to make plans with because I don't know anyone! :mad: :sad: :scream:

IO is better than the randondumdum

SF needs a more reliable friend. That really sucks! :mad:

i was just kidding sicy. *mankisses*

my little bro just stopped by to surprise me. he's in town for an interview. i got to buy him lunch. that just made my day.

:banghead: :|

Re: *plays the world's smallest violin

Screaming Flower said:
does anyone have a flipping off smilie? :question:

There's lots of them.. I wonder if it would be allowable to add one.

:scratch:

aww that one is cute

:reject:
finger.gif

I find this really funny.....

So....
A few weeks ago, I started working for an airline, and I was really excited to use my flight benefits to visit some of the peopl I consider friends here in IO land. After trying to schedule some times (and failing) - I end up getting blown off (without out any reason) and then belittled on the forum by these two individuals. It truly made me fell like CRAP - and again, I was given NO reason. VERY uncool of these people I considered to be VERY cool.

Now, these people pot something about how they have been blown off by friends.

All I can say is, sometimes YOU need to grow up and knock these silly chips off your shoulder and try to understand people before blowing them off and treating them like second-rate citizens.

I really do not appreciate being treated like that by people I thought were friends.

So, when I open a thrwead like this - I LAUGH. Tough medicine, huh.

So eat your flip off smilie and your blargh smilie and your thumbs-down smilie and grow up and try treating people better.

All I wanted to do was hang out with some people I have enjoyed [posting with and find really funny.

:endrant:

EDIT: Am I supposed to be playing the world's smallest violen for you guys?

Last edited:
if you're going to air your dirty laundry for all to see all i have to say is next time ASK instead of inviting yourself and demanding to be entertained, and maybe you'll have a better result.

if you have any sort of desire to discuss personal issues with me this is certainly not the best, nor most mature, option.

exactly

Screaming Flower said:
if you're going to air your dirty laundry for all to see all i have to say is next time ASK instead of inviting yourself and demanding to be entertained, and maybe you'll have a better result.

if you have any sort of desire to discuss personal issues with me this is certainly not the best, nor most mature, option.

Same goes for me.

Perfect post, SF. :up:

Thank you!!!!! :mad:

I felt like I was dirtied previously in the forum.....

Thank you for posting - I REALLY DO appreciate it. Seems like some misunderstanding.......sorry for that.

We'll take this up elsewhere.

:end of this discussion::yes:

Back
Top Bottom