It's Official #1148 -WTF......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
is wrong with me???

I had a great day today. Got off work early. Leavin on a kick arse Interference trip tomorrow. Got a HUGE paycheck today. Weather is beautiful for once in this God forsaken state.

And I get home and suddenly out of nowhere and for no reason at all I'm "depresso-I- wanna-curl-up-and-cry" woman. I don't even know why.

Ah the joys of being female.

*jumps off bridge*

Until now I've been a firm disbeliever in PMS.....

Is this what its like??? Can it suddenly happen for the first time when your 22?

*kicks invisible person next to me*

I think I'm gonna go to the Krispy Kreme line and start smooshing doughnuts in their faces.....

I feel like the devil right now....:mac:

No, THIS one....:macdevil: but with bigger teeth and a big fork......

hey!
chin up, beautiful!

Once you're in the company of 20 other PLEBAn's you'll be just fine

Of course...the mere concept of that gives me shivers!

(((((((hugs))))))))))

Aw thanks guys!!! Don't be so nice to me when i'm crabby for no reason!!! Thats when i need a good arse kickin!!! I feel a ton better cuz I took a nap--I think thats all i needed!! Wow I haven't been that crabby since the whole "No-Sleep-For-3-days-Vegas/LA-Elevation tour journey".....

*does PLEBA convention happy dance*

*sets alarm for 5 am-* Blarg.

i'm always a bitch too. hi april.

the thought of the upcoming pleban invasion of my city frightens me a little. especially if there is pms involved.

:macdevil:

low rise buildings. innovation abounds. morning fog lingers through noon.

Screaming Flower said:
the thought of the upcoming pleban invasion of my city frightens me a little. especially if there is pms involved.

:macdevil:

you're not joining the festivities SF?

pms can suck it.

be an athlete.

back in the day when i used to play junior olympic volleyball, no pms, no cramps, nothing.

olympians will only have 2 day periods, how's that for conveniance?

ali my dear, you weren't upset when i travelled with you for 8 hours in a fine automobile :D

I'm so screwed up that mine has only been coming like every 3 to 5 months for the past couple of years. :huh: Haven't had one since May. :huh: :huh:

*comes back to add....*

And that was your weekly installment of TMI About BC...tune in next week for another interesting tidbit! :D

april and i are going to evilize the world. one thread at a time.

i've had pms all week. i'm sure you couldn't tell from my threads lately.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom