it's official #1132

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
the a.c. broke in my apartment building. it broke right as i was leaving tonight and i just got back and it's still not working. it's supposed to be 100 tomorrow. i've been forced to post in my underoos. i'm not trying to be all love muscley with that comment, and i know it's tmi, but you should all feel sorry for me. thank you. goodnight.

:scream: :mad: :sad: :( :grumpy: :angry:

By tomorrow, you'll be posting naked!!!!!! :ohmy:

That really sucks!!!! Set up a lawnchair in front of the fridge and get some fans, pronto!!!

*gasp* NO!

i just got ac in my room (i live in the attic, and there's no ac or heat up here, it's an ac/heater combo and i looooove it).

i feel your pain with the no ac though...i don't have it in my shitmobile, and i have to carry a jug of water in case it should overheat.

it was so humid in the twin cities today that there was a layer of dew on my house when i came home and everytime i walked outside my glasses would fog up.

I can sympathize, sort of...

I went to the movie theater yesterday and the A/C was broken...it must have been 95 degrees or hotter outside. At least they gave us free movie passes to come back and see another movie.

Maybe these will help:

1ws-%20Snow%20and%20Ice.jpg

snow.jpg

portage-iceberg-88.4.jpg

Last edited:
Re: that really blows

You Poor thing! But 100 degrees is nothing to complain about! Try 110 degrees!:scream: :scream:

:eyebrow: Take cold showers, Drink cold water often, stay in the shade, and No U2!

thank you for snow abeleba. it's pretty.

it's still not working. someone's ass is mine. and i'm drinking coffee. i should be slapped. :scream:

i'm lame.

i think i'm going to go to the grocery store and hang out in the frozen foods section.

Re: i'm lame.

Screaming Flower said:
i think i'm going to go to the grocery store and hang out in the frozen foods section.

Remember that episode of Married, With Children where they set up lawn chairs in the frozen foods section of the grocery store and were basically living there?!?!?! :lol:

if this smilie is hot, this smilie is me.

i just got back from the store. everything i bought was cold.

hmmm...that smilie IS pretty hot

Its been a cold day here though weve had pretty nice weather for the past couple or three weeks
Warm for me but I'm sure 85-95 is not very much for you guys!

Re: thank you for snow abeleba. it's pretty.

Screaming Flower said:
it's still not working. someone's ass is mine. and i'm drinking coffee. i should be slapped. :scream:

coffee? *slaps screaming flower*

Hmmm, why don't you buy one of those little pools for little kids, then put it in your living room fill it up with water and throw in some ice cubes and sit in there! ;):eyebrow:

...And it was HOT yesterday! Today too?

That sucks - Hopefully bongo boy isn't keeping you from sleeping. Maybe he should come fan you.

Were they the Wonder Woman underoos, or the Carrie Bradshaw Underoos?

Back
Top Bottom