It's Official #1130

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am so happy for you, yes, what kind

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant you use your old monitor??

Compaq. Our very first one was that kind, too, and we were pretty happy with it. This piece of shit I'm on now is just one of those emachines. :madspit: Mom says I can't hammer it to death since it wasn't free. :p

I'm not sure of all the gigabytes and all that technical crap...I don't even know what's considered good, but mom's boyfriend says what I have now is like 10x better than this. :up:

We'll prolly hook it up tomorrow. :yes: YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

*does dance of joy

Be sure to find out details!!!!! I love hearing about system specs! That type of stuff turns me on!!!!!

Talk nerdy to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also have a compaq
good computers
until something goes wrong
and it never again works like it used to

sorry
congrats

Salome said:
I also have a compaq
good computers
until something goes wrong
and it never again works like it used to

Actually, that's the same case with John.

But people can have a problem with any computer from any company...if all Compaq's really sucked, they wouldn't be so big in the business.

thanks for the encouraging words as always salami ;)

Hehe, thanks! We've got to wait a bit longer to hook it up, so hopefully by tonight.

Yeah, we got our first one in 1995, and it was great up until we moved into this new place in '99. No problems whatsoever. :up: This emachine, on the other hand....:mad: :mad: :mad:

I think it's like 20 gigs and it has a cd burner. Woohooo!! :yes:

Bonochick said:
Be sure to find out details!!!!! I love hearing about system specs! That type of stuff turns me on!!!!!

Talk nerdy to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Hey baby! Nice hard drive! Wanna :ohmy: ?

Back
Top Bottom