Its Official #1126

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've hardly looked at the random thread cuz my dial up modem is too slow. I only saw it for the first time tonite when I was bored at work where we have the faster connection.

Tell you what Sicy...
since we're over 100 posts ahead of the PLEBAns and I doubt they'll make it to 2000
I'll concede to have the thread closed and given proper burial at its 2000th b-day

twill be a sad day

I know bass is crazy...first hand experience

meegannie said:
Did you know you can't use super glue on leather? That sucks if your shoe breaks.

this is about as random as mutations

yes or no

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
My connection is too friggin slow to post in the random thread. :scream:

I dont know why people keep saying that.. cuz it shouldnt matter.. it loads the same amount of time for me that every other thread does.. cuz you can just go to the last page or whatever.

:scratch:

Basstrap said:
I think all IO threads are incredibly random!!! ;)

That's why it would have to be an OFFICIAL IO random thread. To keep it separate from our everyday normal IO random threads. :yes:

Why am I letting the fact that 4 people want to boot me off of interference bother me?

I am very sensitive. :slant:

they're obviously the lamest ever.

Sicy said:
Why am I letting the fact that 4 people want to boot me off of interference bother me?

i'll boot their faces. :mad:

we love you

Sicy said:

I don't think anyone who voted for you really menat it. They either

A) think they are being cute
or
B) are trying to get a rise out of you.

Don't let the bastards get you down!

comfort is IO

Thanks you guys.

Lemon you're probly right about #B. lol. :|

It's like that in real life too. :huh:

those four are probably all the same person under different username...it happens

I am always the last one to notice these things and chime in lately. Sicy, dont be sad about the four losers who voted for you. I am sure they didnt really mean it and even if they did there are a million trillion more people who love you and want you to stay. *hugs*

On a side note, I like basstrap's new elliot smith sig. Bass, can i brag now and tell you that I met elliot once?

Back
Top Bottom