It's Official#1124

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
Life officially sucks ... Last Friday I was let go from my job. :sad:

As you all know I have been looing for a job because I hate my current job. So, this firing, while not good, kind of is good in some ways because i will be able to focus my energy on finding a job I love.

Cause my computer at home is on the fritz, I don't know how often I will be able to check in (like Zoney, I will be stuck relying on the library for computer access).

I will officially miss not checking in as often as I used to.

Please send good vibes my way (cause I sure need them).

:sad: :(

I am SO sorry. I hope you are able to find a job you love soon. Let me know if you need anything, and feel free to PM/email me if you want to vent (I suck at replying to PM's and emails, so by the time I reply, you'll probably be at a computer again! ;) )

((((JessicaAnn))))

yuck

that really sucks jessica ann. :(

*puts jessann's evil ex-employers in the reject box and waits for sicy to eat their brains

cowinkidinks of parallels

hey!
i found out my contract isn't being extended for august today:(
should be an interesting month before school starts.

This sucks! I hate this job market!!!

I am an expert at unemployment - PM me jess!

If there are people in IO who actually work - STOP POSTING HERE! You are bound to be out of work. Need examples:

Larry Mullen's Pop Angel
Zonelistener
Jessica Ann
Wackamole
Kobe
BC gopt her hours cut back

*Throws Screaming Flower into the "Accept" Box so she doesn't get laid off like the rest of the REJECTS

The world officially doesn't make sense.

This pisses me off, even more so after seeing the movie "The Big One"

You should watch that, it'll get you even more pissed at the goverment. and its HILARIOUS!!

Anyway, I'm so sorry Jessica...a huge injustice has been done

Hmmm......

If there are people in IO who actually work - STOP POSTING HERE! You are bound to be out of work.

I wonder-- how many people got let go due to overuse of internet access during business hours??? :sexywink: :eyebrow:

I'm a student computer tech, so I get time between cases to not do much of anything. But I stay away from this place and just go to like CNN's site or Microsoft or something...I try to look professional. :D

good luck on finding a better job

I can't get sacked
the entire economy in my area depends on me

Small nations depend on you Slomey. The independantly rich rely on you. Christopher Skase relied on you. The he died.
Your book keeping is much appreciated in Nassau and Majorca.
Your book "Slippery Little Suckers: Creative tax and net loss" has sold over 3 million copies.

BC Is Hiding In Her Cubicle While Everybody Is At A Meeting...........

Bonochick said:
I'm a student computer tech, so I get time between cases to not do much of anything. But I stay away from this place and just go to like CNN's site or Microsoft or something...I try to look professional. :D

Okay, I'm a big, liar...:silent:

Angela Harlem said:
Your book "Slippery Little Suckers: Creative tax and net loss" has sold over 3 million copies.
my tax form says I only sold 30 copies though

Hi guys ...

My computer is still on the fritz, forcing me to to rely on the library for internet access. There are so many weirdos here during the day. :eyebrow:

Anyway I am still jobless, but still positive about things. I have an interview on Friday ... yay!!! :happy:

I was wondering where you were

Hi Jessica!!!

We've missed you in the random thread. :mac:

If you were to catch up, um it would probly take about 8 hours. :sick:

Good luck with the job hunt!

Missed you Milwakee pal!

JessicaAnn said:
Hi guys ...

My computer is still on the fritz, forcing me to to rely on the library for internet access. There are so many weirdos here during the day. :eyebrow:

Anyway I am still jobless, but still positive about things. I have an interview on Friday ... yay!!! :happy:

Hey - I am going to an interview in STAMFORD, CT in two weeks. Might have to move back East.

Don't leave me don''t leave me donn't leave me........

zonelistener said:

Hey - I am going to an interview in STAMFORD, CT in two weeks. Might have to move back East.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :scream: All my buddies are movin away!!! Not you too!!!!

I thought it was sucky that Lilly and Sula were leaving, but how much more can I take????

*wraps self around Zoners leg*

I'm gonna miss my U2 locals. :sad: Looks like its just us left, Neetz.

Back
Top Bottom