It's Official #1099

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you keep saying words like that i will have to wash your mouth out with soap.

Your avatar really scares me zoney ... he looks mean.

JessicaAnn said:
Meggy ... I say we move to Newfoundland so we can go with Bass to Starbucks and get free coffee.

Imagine this:

the entire Island of Newfoundland becomes inhabited by interference memebers.....and ONLY interference members......Our own little country.

i hate flies.

Ali Rose said:

Imagine this:

the entire Island of Newfoundland becomes inhabited by interference memebers.....and ONLY interference members......Our own little country.

:eek: It would be like Lord of the Flies.

Re: just wondering

Lemon Meringue said:
JessicaAnn, did you ever hear any good news on your big job interview?

That's so sweet of you to remember, but I haven't heard anything yet.

I am still going crazy ... I am being impatient ... :mac: I would rather know that I didn't get it than wait not knowing anything.

A friend of mine made a good point ... thet may not call to make an offer until Friday (A lot of companies like to make offers on Fridays so that the prospective employee has teh weekend to think it over).

I will keep you guys posted. Thanks to everyone for your support.

Ooooo Ali ... I love the idea ... IOLand ... Bwahahahahah!

If we are going to take over an island, I would suggest either Maui or Ireland. :yes:

(Nothing against Newfoundland, of course.) :D

Lemon Meringue said:
If we are going to take over an island, I would suggest either Maui or Ireland. :yes:

(Nothing against Newfoundland, of course.) :D

Don't push it!! I have a herd of starving Newfoundland dogs with your name encraved into their brains.

Basstrap said:

Don't push it!! I have a herd of starving Newfoundland dogs with your name encraved into their brains.

I will give the doggies treats. :)

*go to look up encraved*

Back
Top Bottom