It's Official #1087

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
at least you numbered correctly. otherwise this thread would totally suck. bad.

what time is it?

i like it when everyone is in io at the same time it fills me with dysfunctional joy.

what should i have for lunch?

so long...farewell...untill we meet again...

I gotta go to work now....I'm already gonna be late....see y'all later :( :scream:

Tree rats

title_squirrel.jpg

Not really ... maybe they're all straight and just enjoy things like that or maybe they swing both ways.

:scream: :scream: :scream: ... I have analyzed this WAY too much.

Be more observant.

I don't think so either. It looks like the first squirrel and the second one were just innocently walking along the fence, when the third squirrel was like "wahhheeeee!!!!" and jumped out of a tree onto the second squirrel, causing him to grab on to the first squirrel for balance. Note the pissed off look on the first squirrel's face. He isn't having fun. Look how the second squirrel seems to be in shock. Obviously, only the third squirrel is enjoying this.

Re: Be more observant.

meegannie said:
I don't think so either. It looks like the first squirrel and the second one were just innocently walking along the fence, when the third squirrel was like "wahhheeeee!!!!" and jumped out of a tree onto the second squirrel, causing him to grab on to the first squirrel for balance. Note the pissed off look on the first squirrel's face. He isn't having fun. Look how the second squirrel seems to be in shock. Obviously, only the third squirrel is enjoying this.

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
nice!

Back
Top Bottom