Its Official#1085 (Wonder-twin pep talk)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
THis one goes out to Zoney

Trent: You know what you are? You're like a big bear with claws and with fangs...
Sue: ...big fucking teeth, man.
Trent: Yeah... big fuckin' teeth on ya'. And she's just like this little bunny, whose just kinda cowering in the corner.
Sue: Shivering.
Trent: Yeah, man just kinda... you know, you got these claws and your staring at these claws and your thinking to yourself and with these claws your thinking "How am I supposed to kill this bunny, how am I supposed to kill this bunny?"
Sue: And you're poking at it, you're poking at it...
Trent: Yeah you're not hurting it. Your just kinda gently batting the bunny around, you know what I mean? And the bunny's scared Mike, the bunny's scared of you, shivering.
Sue: And you got these fucking claws and these fangs...
Trent: And you got these fucking claws and these fangs, man! And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs. And you're thinking to yourself you don't know what to do, man. I don't know how to kill the bunny. With this you don't know how to kill the bunny, do you know what I mean?
Sue: You're like a big bear, man.
Mike: So you're not just like fucking with me?
Trent: No I'm not fucking with you.
Sue: Honestly, man.

Don't be mean to the bunnies

bunny.gif

i love that movie.

Mike: So how long do I wait to call?
Trent: A day.
Mike: Tomorrow.
Sue: Tomorrow, then a day.
Trent: Yeah.
Mike: So two days?
Trent: Yeah, I guess you could call it that, two days.
Sue: Definitely, two days is like industry standard.
Trent: You know I used to wait two days to call anybody, but now it's like everyone in town waits two days. So I think three days is kind of money. What do you think?
Sue: Yeah, but two's enough not to look anxious.
Trent: But I think three days is kind of money. You know because you...
Mike: Yeah, but you know what, mabey I'll wait 3 weeks. How's that? And tell her I was cleaning out my wallet and I just happened to run into her number.
Charles: Then ask her where you met her.
Mike: Yeah, I'll ask her where I met her. I don't remember. What does she look like? And then I'll asked if we fucked. Is that... would that be... T, would that be the money?
Trent: You know what. Ha ha ha Mike, laugh all you want but if you call too soon you might scare off a nice baby who's ready to party.
Mike: Well how long are you guys gonna wait to call your babies?
Trent, Sue: Six days.

You're so money, and you don't even know it

swing6.jpg

Sue laughing "I guess we don't have to worry about him anymore"
Trent: "He has it under control, oh our little baby's all grown up"
Mike: "Why do you have to"
Trent: turns to booth next to him "Our little baby's all grown up" he gives the guy one of his plates "I'm not even hungry I couldn't touch it"
Mike: "Why do you have to make it a major production every time we go out and embaress me"
Sue: "Oh God"
Mike: "Oh Jesus Christ that's all I had to say"
Trent: climbs on table "Our little boy is all grown's up tonight, you know what your all growns up yeah ya you dig that, is this a production for you, cause you're grown's up and you're growns up"

stop it people.

this smilie makes me feel bad: :eyebrow: . unless it being used by that damn evolution character. when it uses :eyebrow: i want to throw my computer out the window.

abeleba keeps making me cry.

i like this one when it gets frozen: :lol: cause it looks constipated.

Back
Top Bottom