It's Official #1067

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guaca

Refugee
Oh No Mr. Bill.

To those who know me and how much I hate to have my picture taken...well it's happened...

and not only was it taken.....

but it was taken with PLEBAns.....:lol:

*smacks self in head*

:ohmy:

Zone - you missed the lap dance of your life baybee....

*runs to go figure out how to delete pics in someone else's thread*:lol:

on a day like today that smiley is mine

Well seeing as I can't delete the damn thing...I shall embarass myself even more to all my IO buds....just don't hold it against me...the leak apparently stretched all the way to TO and Zone wasn't able to make a house call so I can't be help responsible for my actions.

Picture - Jess(Mrs. Edge, Arun, ZooGrl, Naya, Dave(who apprarently is a PLEBAn), Steve(Mr. Edge), and little OLD me)

gawd I so hate having my picture taken...

Attachments

• bunch.jpg
    bunch.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 74
Re: you are all so cute!

Screaming Flower said:
that is the cutest picture. looks like you all had a lovely time!

:D :cool:
Oh pleeze there is nothing cute about it..well except for maybe Hellee and Hayley...and Jess...and Mr. Edge...and Dave..and even Arun

Arun actually helped me with my American history let's see if I can remember

1. Amherst is the safest city in all of America
2. Cape Cod is largely a gay community
3. GW Bush was a cocaine user
4. ummmm ummm there was more but I forget...damn

*goes in search of notebook*

Re: Re: you are all so cute!

WhackaMole said:
3. GW Bush was a cocaine user

cocaine.gif

awww yes a drug thread

hrmmm.. heroin chic

Attachments

• 6304806442.01.lzzzzzzz.gif
    6304806442.01.lzzzzzzz.gif
    170.1 KB · Views: 56
all joking aside...

I think it's wonderful with Inter's get together.

I can't wait to see my Oodle Sistas and the rest of Interland again! :scream:

Isn't it amazing how you can just *bond* immediately with people?

Re: it's an Interference partay

HelloAngel said:
I think it's wonderful with Inter's get together.

I can't wait to see my Oodle Sistas and the rest of Interland again! :scream:

Isn't it amazing how you can just *bond* immediately with people?

No arguments there. My interference buds are my best best buds - some I've never met but hope to real soon...

It's funny because if it wasn't for Interference I probably never would have met Jess and she has turned out to be one of my nearest and dearest friends of late....it's great...

Now if only I could get my IO buds to come up this way - holds iced cappucino up to screen to send scents across IO land and draw everyone across the border....come hither people... :|

COME ONE, COME ALL IO IO IO IO

WhackaMole said:

No arguments there. My interference buds are my best best buds - some I've never met but hope to real soon...

It's funny because if it wasn't for Interference I probably never would have met Jess and she has turned out to be one of my nearest and dearest friends of late....it's great...

Now if only I could get my IO buds to come up this way - holds iced cappucino up to screen to send scents across IO land and draw everyone across the border....come hither people... :|

Well, I just bought a brand spanking new house in sunny south Florida for whoever wants to make the journey.

Complete with built-in wetbar in the Great Room, heated pool and spa :)

Re: COME ONE, COME ALL IO IO IO IO

HelloAngel said:

Well, I just bought a brand spanking new house in sunny south Florida for whoever wants to make the journey.

Complete with built-in wetbar in the Great Room, heated pool and spa :)

I know and am waiting for you to get settled and supply snail mail so all of IO can send you some house warming presents Interference style!:yes:

awwww

You guys are soooo sweet to the Noodle :sad: :p :yes: :eeklaugh:

I will let you know when I get settled.. it will be around July 26th.

Pray for me! Moving is sooo stressful!!!!!!!

so while I don't leave my house anymore because I'm afraid to run into any Interferencer some of you are actually meeting each other on purpose

knock knock. who's there. all of us.

Salome said:
so while I don't leave my house anymore because I'm afraid to run into any Interferencer some of you are actually meeting each other on purpose

yes. and then we are all going to get together and fly to salamiville. be very afraid. we will be arriving soon.

Schedule your dates for the Zoney NOrth American Tour Today!

Who is the sexy one on the floor?

And I saw some of the photos from the "lapdance" - :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Talk about making one forget about evil exGF.

you know just what to say

*huge hug for Zone*

hey baybee, you know just the right thing to say :sexywink: :sexywink: even though I know you are just being kind that's ok I'll take it where I can get it.

You saw the lapdance - did you see the erotic tummy snatch as well???

You know I had a bad day today but first April picked me up and now you - you're sweet thanks I needed that.

Back
Top Bottom