It's Official #1060

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
Arright. Lots of people like to say it, but I do not, I repeat do not look like Jim Carrey! Nor do I act like him. Goddamn it.

Can't tell ya! You don't have a photo in your profile. Put one in there and I'm sure you'll get some yea's or nay's.

There already is a 1060, which has been oh-so lovingly provided by asstrap! What a sweetie!:kiss: :barf:

Screaming Flower needs help there Jim

Hey Skeek,
I was wondering which Jim Carrey it is that you look like; the Ace Ventura with the spiked up hair or the Dumb and Dumber chilli-bowl hair?

you look just like him

You dont look like him!

* whistles innocently

Hey skeek, just looked in your other thread... It's confirmed! You resemble Jim Carrey. SMOKIN"!!!!:yes:

I can't say

Sicy said:
Hi z.. sup?

I hope you are behaving tonite.

Of course I am, no drinky tonight -actually for a while as I am starting a new workout program that I am going to stop all the damn hell raising stuff.

Yeah there's a picture of me in the other, much cuter thread I made. And I didn't notice there was a 1060, but if it was posted by basstrap then Awesome! because he was the one who said I looked like jim carrey in the first place. Excellent!

you know what skeek??
You're alllllright

cinel01.jpg

Re: u look nothing like Jim carey. his teeth are huge

zooropamanda said:
He's not Jim, he's Dawson!!!!!

Skeekboy, you will always be Dawson to me. :D

Dawson, eh? :confused:

Unregistered No access posts:0

Zoomandaropa
Your sig is messed up again

* wonders if it's starting again

I have to say my nose is much more absurdly wide than Jim Carrey's

I wish I looked like a celebrity.

I used to work with a guy who looked just like Ben Stiller.

SkeeK you dont look like that...that...man. No way. your girlfriend is too pretty to go for a Jim Carey look-a-like.

You have a nice avatar too.

Bonochick said:
I wish I looked like a celebrity.

Me too..
Btw, when I first looked at SkeeK I didn't think he looked like Jim, but now that you mention it.. :confused:

I find no SkeeK photo anywhere in order to form an opinion. Am I blind :cool: or just confused :huh: ....or both? I prefer to form my own opinions, you know.

Thank you very much.

:tongue:

Lemon Meringue said:
I find no SkeeK photo anywhere in order to form an opinion. Am I blind :cool: or just confused :huh: ....or both? I prefer to form my own opinions, you know.

Thank you very much.

:tongue:

There's one of me and this beautiful and lovely young woman in some other official thread. And I gotta say... I look more like Jim Carrey in that picture than I do in real life.

Back
Top Bottom