ITS OFFICIAL #1050 - daafish & Sicy story - mainly for Basstrap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Story time children. :wink:

For those of you that are confused about Sicy & daafish, here's some background.

It all started when my mom dragged me to come watch her dance in some showcase thing at this ballroom. She has been dancing for about a year. Not being very interested, I always said 'whatever' when she asked me to come watch her. This time I decided, oh hell why not.

So as I watch everyone dancing I started to become interested. "hey that looks like fun, I WANNA DO THAT!" So my mother proceeds to tell me about beginners nights on Fridays where they teach you the basic steps to 3 dances. Ok ok.. that sounds cool.. so I grab a friend and go.

Initially I felt like a big moron, but thats ok because everyone else did too so I didnt feel so alone. They gave me a coupon for a free private lesson so I went ahead and scheduled it with a teacher that my mom was friends with at another place she used to dance. When I went to the lesson I was taught the basic steps to 8 dances in about 25 minutes. :huh: After the lesson was over I decided to take more lessons.. focusing on Salsa, Cha Cha, and Swing. At this point I was addicted and was told about the 'dance parties' that they have at night on the weekends where you can just go dance with whoever.. good way to practice so I started to go.

I remember mr. fish coming up to me and asking me to dance swing. Ok.. I can handle this. I remember thinking wow.. this guy can DANCE! And I was slightly mesmerized. Later in the evening he asked me to dance Salsa. Mind you I had only had like 2 lessons or so and I sucked pretty bad.. but mr. fish was very cool and kept it simple.. helping me out when needed.

I think I would say a couple weeks later.. a couple parties later.. a couple dances later.. he asked me out to a Salsa club. I could hardly contain my excitement.. because I thought he was very cute and a very good dancer, and I had never actually danced Salsa at a salsa club before.

And then the start of a beautiful relationship.. :D

The rest is pretty much history, aside from the fact that I talked about interference all the time and how fun it was so he decided to sign up.

Feel free to ask any questions if you're still confused. :tongue:

maybe daasicyfish wants to add something.. ?

:heart: you baby!

I Have A Question!!!!!!!!!

Sooooooooooo..........

Is daafish a U2 fan or just a Sicy fan? :D

Hmm no comment?

Well he likes them but I'd have to go with Sicy fan. :wink:

wow!!!
thats an awesome atory!!
Makes me believe life can actually work out nicely for some people.

cheers to sicy and daafish!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You bad girl, BC!!

Anyway... What a cute story!! *wishes she could meet someone like that..*
icon35.gif
:heart:

Thanks guys! I'm very lucky. :yes: :love: :heart:

* makes all the single people go take dance lessons :mac:

lol LOVE MUSCLE.. er.. she's a tad bit old for you.. :wink:

love my sexy salsa queen!

Sicy said:
Well he likes them but I'd have to go with Sicy fan. :wink:

:yes: definately a Sicy fan. ALthough I do think U2 is cool. And just think I almost chickened out! I'm so glad I didn't, cause this girl is soooo sweet and beautiful, i would've missed out on a good thing!

Your the best thing that's ever happened to me!!! :sexywink: :drool:

Get a room!

daafish said:

:yes: definately a Sicy fan. ALthough I do think U2 is cool. And just think I almost chickened out! I'm so glad I didn't, cause this girl is soooo sweet and beautiful, i would've missed out on a good thing!

Your the best thing that's ever happened to me!!! :sexywink: :drool:

As an Alpha male, I reccomend to you fishy guy that we here are a bit *protective of our Sicy, esp. those of us that gave our little dancing quen her name. So be nice to her and as you already know she is always right. Of course aren't they all!

But I want to encourage you to go and get yourself a Ram Air Trans Am or SS Camaro, or Z28 , or even a Vette so you can get back your dominance over this Goddess. At the very least you need the advantage of putting her horse out to pasture:sexywink:

G'night kids:heart:

I'll horse your face

You have nothing to worry about pee hedge ...

mr. fish treats me right. :yes: :love: :up:

daasicyfish is IO kind of people

daasicyfish plays a mean game of IO TruthorDare - a formidable opponent.....not to mention we can get sicysecrets from him...that is if we all use our spatulas on him.:yes:

oh you have your coming, BC....
you have your coming
arg!!

women!!:mad: :drool: :mad: :drool: :drool:

oh yeah...
well...
Women don't have brains....your stupid
er...

Basstrap said:
oh yeah...
well...
Women don't have brains....your stupid
er...

ACTUALLY.....it would be "you're stupid" not "your stupid". By saying "your stupid", you are talking about the stupid I own, which makes no sense. However, "you're stupid" means "you are stupid", which DOES make sense!!!!!!!!! :D

I :heart: io.

....maybe Bass was saying he is your "stupid," Bonochick. As in, "Yes, I apparently can be that dumb, but at least I'm YOUR stupid." Like he wants to belong to you and be put on a leash and sleep in one of those baskets with a cushion and chew on stuff.

Re: I :heart: io.

meegannie said:
....maybe Bass was saying he is your "stupid," Bonochick. As in, "Yes, I apparently can be that dumb, but at least I'm YOUR stupid." Like he wants to belong to you and be put on a lease

Oh???? Can I LEASE him out to you?????????????????????? :D

God, I looooooooove typos!!!!!!!!!

Re: I :heart: io.

meegannie said:
....maybe Bass was saying he is your "stupid," Bonochick. As in, "Yes, I apparently can be that dumb, but at least I'm YOUR stupid." Like he wants to belong to you and be put on a leash and sleep in one of those baskets with a cushion and chew on stuff.

*adds meegannie to his blacklist*

Re: Re: I :heart: io.

Bonochick said:

Oh???? Can I LEASE him out to you?????????????????????? :D

God, I looooooooove typos!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!! You replied while I was editing! Curse you, Bonochick! :mad:

But, yes, you can. :sexywink:

Re: Re: Re: I :heart: io.

meegannie said:

ARRRRGGGHHHH!!! You replied while I was editing! Curse you, Bonochick! :mad:

No use tryin' to edit! I'm the fastest quote in the (mid)west!!!!! :D

Back