It's Official #1043

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
I heard noises in the other room when I was trying to sleep a couple nights ago, and I thought to myself, if there was a burglar, where would I hide? The closet is too obvious...so is under the bed (not that I have any room under there). I mean, where would YOU hide? Don't know? Didn't think so!

See, what I was thinkin' is that we should all have hiding places. I had this plan where I cut a hole in the floor. There will be some space in there that I can hide myself in. The piece of floor that was cut will be attached with a hinge on one end, and I'll be able to pull it closed once I'm inside. But then I thought, how do I conceal the hole in the floor so the burglar won't find it? So what I'm thinking is that we place a rug over it, but the rug has to be attached somehow otherwise how could I rearrange the rug once I was inside? So I figure I could stitch the bottom layer of the rug to the door, and I would leave edges of the rug (hehe..."edges"...) hanging over to cover up the lines that show there's a door in the floor, and it would lay nice and neat. Since I'd only stitch the bottom layer, you wouldn't see the stitches through the top of the rug, and the burglar would be none the wiser! I would soundproof it too, in case I sneezed or something.

I have to learn how to do it all though. If I would hire somebody to do it, he'd know I'd be hiding in there if somebody broke in. So he could break into my house to rob me, and he'd know where the hole is, so he'd like push a cedar chest over it or something so I'd be stuck...and it would be soundproof, so nobody would hear my screams. So I have to do this by myself.

But now you all know my plan, so you can break into my house and just check every rug.

Hmmm...

Last edited:
p215996reg.jpg

or you can use this instead of hiding. :evil:

If I had a trap door in my room, I would fall into the laundry room of my apartment building. Or the lobby. I can't do math. Is that math? Whatever it is, I can't do it.

Re: *hauls out blueprints*

JessicaAnn said:
If I installed a trap door, I would fall into my living room. :|

Then you could escape through the front door. Or fall on top of the burgalars...burgelars.....burgalers....whatever, I'm not looking it up.

Whatever happened to Hamburgerler?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
*plans trip to BC's house.

I'm coming to get your Barbies.....mwuahahahahaha :mac:

Just don't take my Barbie that looks like Sicy...she's so pretty...

That was too funny :D
You sound like me when I'm trying to figure out what to say in my posts.. :eyebrow:

wants to dare Sicy

to make the Barbie do the salsa!!! And since she's already in shimmery clothes, make that salsa under the disco-ball...daasicyfish you can lead if you wish...:lol:

Holy Shit! This is going to be a hard lead! I'm going to have to jump if I wanna get my hand over her head!! hmm....now, where'd those stilts go?

* goes looking for stilts

I'm not worthy bahhh

you even got him to hold your hand...nice touch..

And daasicyfish - you know what they say about the height of a woman don't you :sexywink:

And I especially like how Daa poses for IO lurkers:yes:

mercy mercy very very nice...OK now don't get cocky you know I always start off easy....:tongue: :tongue:

*claps and stomps feet to the daasicy rhythmn*

one two one two buckle my shoe

Re: I'm not worthy bahhh

WhackaMole said:
And daasicyfish - you know what they say about the height of a woman don't you :sexywink:

actually, I don't.....wannna fill me in?

gee I must be old

the taller the woman, the shorter the man, the less distance to the the the...

and also the taller the woman, the more time it takes to reach reach.....

and the more time the man gets to to to......

enuff said...*smacks my own face and goes and sits in the corner*

:p :yes: :p

I know I'm bad...but I'm in a pesky mood today...

Re: gee I must be old

WhackaMole said:
the taller the woman, the shorter the man, the less distance to the the the...

and also the taller the woman, the more time it takes to reach reach.....

and the more time the man gets to to to......

enuff said...*smacks my own face and goes and sits in the corner*

:p :yes: :p

I know I'm bad...but I'm in a pesky mood today...

Ahh, that clears it up! thanks whacka!

* throws whacka some more guac

well one out of 2

now go explain it to Sicy - better yet illustrate it:mac:

yum guac, salsa and tortillas who needs dinner

Back
Top Bottom