it's official #1036

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
i love all of you even more after drinking. i love you all. lots and lots. woo hoo. i wish all of you were here. being lovely. woo hoo again. i have to go to bed now. i love you all. lots and lots. goodnight.

I love you too!!

* had a few myself

Danced all nite in a hot sweaty salsa club, freakin daaasicyfish

uh uh

yeeeeeeeeeeahhh

* shakes it

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I love all of you too. Even when I'm supposed to be on a break. lol :heart:

For some reason this color reminds me of grape popsicles. Yum.

I :heart: IO too!

But I was going to say that color reminds me of grape flavored Otter Pops. eh? ;)

good morning/afternoon. i still love all of you even while sober and a little hungover.

I love slushies. There are banana ones downstairs, but coffee is my favourite. Chocolate-y coffee-y ice-y goodness.

I love you all too. Even sober. :heart:

woo ooo love potion number 9 - that must have been what Screamin had...:eyebrow:

Screaming Flower said:
i love all of you even more after drinking. i love you all. lots and lots. woo hoo. i wish all of you were here. being lovely. woo hoo again. i have to go to bed now. i love you all. lots and lots. goodnight.

Your spelling is excellent even when you're drunk!! :lol: :evil:

Re: wow i suck.

Screaming Flower said:
these types of threads are always embarrassing on monday morning. :eek: :eek: :eek:

so does that mean you don't luv us anymore:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

hippity hoppity

i'm playing fun with avatars today (it's a starsailor one). i have some fun things to pm you.

Re: hippity hoppity

Screaming Flower said:
i'm playing fun with avatars today (it's a starsailor one). i have some fun things to pm you.

I know! I recognized it! It was almost mine, actually. I love them. :heart: :love:

blargh - you just made me go blind...I hate when that happens - stars in colour in and out in and out.. I need a coffee..

i wish they were synchronized

no i think it's funny. :laugh:

i like to change it a lot anyway. and this one is the coolest of the bunch. i liked the sky one too but it was too big. :sad:

I know! The sky one is my AIM thingy. I like the Fever EP one too (the green one). The only ones that worked for me where this one and the Love Is Here railroad tracks one. :sad:

nibble6.gif

Re: blargh

Screaming Flower said:
the coolest ones are always too big.

HI GUACA GUACA !!!!!!!!!!

you and your damn colour!!! One of these days, I'm going to suck it right out of your keyboard...:tongue:

Re: Re: wow i suck.

meegannie said:

Your avatar! It's different! I feel like I don't know you anymore!

Your Avatar is mesmorizing! I feel like if I stare at it too long that might go under some sort of...tran...* zzzzzzzzzzzzzz :drool:

Back
Top Bottom