its official#1032,I'm leaving#2,Sob Story#3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
well people, after I log out here in the next few minutes I will not be in contact with you until teusday.
I'm going to Ontario; Hamilton to be precise.
why?
To visit my best friend.
who is this?
The girl who I have completely fallen for. The one who I spilled the beans to for the first time in my life. The one who I told was "So fucking beautiful".

I'm spending a good deal of money to go up and see her. I miss her sooooooo much and I just had to do it. Plus I had some money to go towards it from last time I traveled(they gave me a voucher).

My biggest fear is that I will get up there and she will have a sort of boyfriend. That would kill me. But in her class - in Recording Arts Canada - there are only two girls and 28 guys!! She must like at least one of them and all them like her because shes amazingly beautiful. So I figure at least one guy must have asked her out by now.

And its alright, she has to go for someone she falls for...and I'm not sure thats gonna be me. I can't help but feel I can't compete with 90% of the guys out there. I just dont have the looks or the charismatic personality that girls like. And I don't have curly hair...she loves curly hair cos she has it herself.

That night when I cried my eyes out as I tried to tell her how I felt she said she had been screwed over by her past couple boyfriends and was not wanting a relationship now BUT when she is ready maybe it will be me or somebody just like me...like that is supposed to be comforting! At the end of that night she said "I'm sorry" and kissed my hand. I'll never forget that as long as I live.

Then next day I got an e-mail from her and she was saying how she adores me and wishes she could make me happy. And that she was thinking about me being there to hold her.

Of course, all this has made me confused. I feel like I have a chance where there probably is no chance, I feel like I have hope where she is prolly just letting me down easy.

ahhhh!! anyway, I'm going out there this weekend. We're gonna have loads of fun, we always do, we get along sooo well and she makes me laugh until it hurts!

I could either come back in three ways:
-More depressed than I am
-The same as I am
-Or very very very happy

Oh yeah, Recording Arts Canada only accepts like 30 people from all canada and she got in!! I was so proud. Wheneven I release an album she will have to be my producer. She's an awesome piano player too.

Also!! I HATE PLANES!! I hate flying. I feel nervous, like I could be one of those newsclips you see on TV about a plane going down. I don't want to crash.
Please keep me in your prayers or thoughts or whatever you do!

(((Bass)))

First of all ... take a deep breath ... the plane ride will be fine ... I am confident nothing will happen.

But just in case ... have a vomit bag handy ... :barf:

Second ...
From what I know of you, you are a very nice guy and any girl would be luck to have you in their life. It seems like you have fallen really hard for this girl, and I hope that things do work out. If it is meant to be, it's meant to be.

But if things don't go the way you are hoping, you know the gorgeous women of IO will be here for you. :tongue: :sexywink:

What Jessica said.

Plus, you have AMAZING artistic skills. :sexywink:

Good luck, Bass! :D

[edited because I still have not mastered smilies.....]

Good luck Bass. Go have a good time. Just be yourself. :yes:

I probably won't get to hear about your trip until July 1st because I'll be on vacation myself. (Nothing as exciting as yours.) I will miss all the fun here in IO. I'm looking forward to some time off from work because i haven't had a whole week off for over a year.

Best wished to Bass and all of you! :) You are a fun group. :up:

Wow, Good luck man! My support is 100% behind you, I'll send some positive thoughts your way or something. I'd pray for you but I'm not religious.

Good luck and jiayou (well... you won't know what does it mean... nevermind! :D)

I hope everything will be great on you! :)

good luck bass!
i don't think there has ever been as beautiful a city as hamilton for love to blossom in:)
if you've never been you won't know what i mean but you'll understand on your return.

good luck!

Re: It's Tuesday!

meegannie said:
Come on. I'm a need-to-know bassist.

siren.jpg

WARNING ... bad pun alert.

Hello!!
Thanks for the well-wishing everyone, your all pretty damned cool.

Well...it was a great week-end!
Spend all saturday in T.O walking around, brought a couple cd's(Elliott Smith and the Doves!), went up in the CN tower and had lunch over 1000 feet in the air by a window!! Awesome.

I went to the Zoo for the first time in my 21 year long life! I loved that sooo much, I could watch the orangatangs forever...they're SO much like humans, I couldn't believe it.

PICTURES OF ME AT THE ZOO TO COME SOON!! :)

Last night we went down to Hess Village with one of her friends and had a "few" to drink.
Fun

Thats the good news. Otherwise I was just reminded of how much I adore her. I miss her SOOO much already. I think its probably one of those situations where its very one-sided. I don't think she'll ever see me as somebody other than a best-friend.

She was talking about this guy a lot. He was the same guy who came out with us last night. I can tell she thinks he's cool...I'm pretty sure its not anything though...I hope.

WHY AM I SO JEALOUS!
Its frustrates me that here I am jealous and all head over heels. Why do I get so attached? Why I can't I just be like most guys? I actually want a relationship, a serious one. I need somebody!! AHHH!! I'm a pathetic loser if there ever was one.

ahhh....I'll just put on this Elliott Smith cd and drown in sorrow some more.

I'm in love with the world through the eyes of a girl
who's still around the morning after

nice dream.
cheers.

I'm worse than you, so ha!

Yay for Doves! :D :D

Let's get one thing straight, people -- I am the most pathetic person in the world. I am the champion. Don't try to compete with me because you will always lose.

img043.GIF

My hero:
eeyorecloud.gif

I :heart: IO. :)

ahhh!! Ehor rules!!
I love that depressive maniac donkey/mule whatever it is! Not exactly a good role model for the little kids though!

Back
Top Bottom