it's official #1028

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
animaniacs.gif

DOH - I totally just lost my train of thought. BAHHHH - Hey everybody - miss you guys heaps and oodles of zoodles...don't miss the colour though:tongue:

My project plan is in the testing phase and next week, with luck, it will begin to rollout and then I will be back....and wondering where the heck everyone is and who are all these strangers...

((((for all my IO buds))))

Thank god Zone is happy again...sorry everyone else is feeling like crap - see this is why I don't have pets...me thinks I have enough to make me sad:ohmy:

see ya soon!
*runs back out the door and right back into the plan from which she came*

*runs back*

oops almost forgot *shoots silly string at ABEL*
*shoves peanuts into ears of Screamin*
*tickles Zone with spatula*
*dares dasSicyfish for rematch*
*sends Toronto Maple Leaf shirt to APril*
*orders a coke for Kat*
*takes colour away from everyone else*
*asks Basstrap out on a date - oh wait you're too young for me maybe my daughter will go out with you :X*
oh god, I could go on forever but I must get back to my plan...toodles

Waiting at the station,
waiting for the right moves,
waiting in the basement,
waiting for the right cues,
waiting in a daydream,
waiting in the slipstream

waiting...
waiting in the right bars,
waiting in the right shoes,
waiting in a fast car,
waiting in the airports,

waiting for my airmiles,
waiting in slow motion,
coming through the turnstiles.

And if you ever change your mind,
you know I'm hard to find,
and if you ever need someone...

I'll still be waiting...
Waiting with the orphans, waiting for the bee stings, they tell me that success brings,
waiting in the half light, waiting for your whole life,
waiting for an ideal...a low deal...a no deal, to play your stereotype.
And if you ever find the time,
you know I'm not far behind,
And if you ever need someone...

I'll still be waiting...
just waiting for a friend.
I say it's alright,
It's alright my friend...just waiting

Yea, I know... the boss has been on my ass lately about chatting/posting, so I haven't been to get online. But he's gone and it's kinda quiet around here. :wink:

Besides, I wanted to see if Sicy was on...find out how's she's doing. I know Sasha isn't doing very well so I was hoping to cheer her up a bit. Poor Kitty...:sad:

*puts Shanahan jersey on over Leafs sweater :tongue:

Damnit...I've been in a pretty good mood this week, I just want everyone else to be the same. *hugs*

Everything's going to be ok. We've just got to keep thinking that way.

I have to find out if my unemployment benefits run out next week. :l I kind of hope they do, because then I'll be forced to find anything to make ends meet till something better comes along. I haven't so much as sat at a desk since Dec. 6, 2001. :scream: I have been getting calls, and so far I think I'm in for a callback by week's end. Something has to give soon. I'm just grateful I live with my mom, who's been totally great and supportive during this ordeal.

Other than that....my dog is doing ok. We just have to watch his weight. The other stuff is inevitable, so we're going to love him as long as we can. Thank goodness I've got Mia. I've also hit a streak of inspiration and have been working on stories. So, life isn't perfect, but it could always be worse.

Damnit...did I talk to Clarence the Angel sometime this week? :huh: This doesn't sound like me at all. lol

:)

Back
Top Bottom