Its official#1010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It scares me because someone told me that someone on prozac once went crazy and killed someone.
icon7.gif

I've seen Ed's cat in the "Apple of My Eye" video. But I told him I loved the cat when I met him. Yay alcohol!
icon7.gif

I'm very dissapointed that you all hijacked my thread knowing how I feel about your inane color fetishes.

shame on you
you should be feeling very bad for me now.

on the up swing though, I did manage to get a bag of chips in today in addition to toast!

*Getting money tomorrow - salivates*

One time when I was at university, I had to live off of a box of stale graham crackers for a week. Tasty!

Sorry, Bass. Don't be blue. Things will get better.

In College I lived off of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, I can't even look at a box of it the store anymore. ****Run away*****

glad things are lookin a little better for ya Basstrap *hugs*

I know the feeling too...I'm pretty tight on funds the next few days myself...my work messed up my paycheck...last week I started working at a different location, for the same company, and they forgot to submit my payroll at the old place. So, I only got paid for one week! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Now I only have $15 left in my checking account (with two overdrawn checks left to pay) :( ...hopefully it will only be a day or two till they can send the new check :no: :no: :no:

Last edited:
I have plenty of money
I paid for my girlfriend and mine holiday to Lugano yesterday
but I still have enough money left
it seems like I'll never be able to spent all of it

Ed on the radio? :drool:

I love this picture of young Ed gardening. Check out the lovely hat.

snbw7.jpg

and this one from when he played the bass in Snug :love:

44.jpg

:heart: Ed..... :heart:

I'm seeing him again in one month! :D

student. good job. great parents.

i am very lucky.

you will only be stronger for having gone through it bass. i've been in some pretty dire financial trouble a couple of years ago and it is not fun. i feel i very much value my present situation in regards to my past.

what it is it jonny depp says his character's father told him regarding money in 'blow'?
something about money being 'fake' and to respect it when you have some of it. i can't remember exactly but have found it to be very true.

ok...another day has gone by.
its 5:30pm I've had nothing to eat ALL day.
In fact, I've been counting.

In the past three days I've had a total of 8 slices of toast and one bag of chips.
My stomach is devouring my inards.

I have no money.
rent is in a couple weeks.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
somebody invited me to go have spagetti with them tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom