It's Official #1005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
i hate when people complain about there being too many words for the same thing. they clearly aren't writers.

I hate when people complain about hating when people complain about there being too many words for the same thing.

My opinion is simple:

I hate it when people complain about people who complain about hating people who complain about there being too many words for one word.:huh:

Well, I hate it when people complain about hating it when people complain about people who complain about hating people who complain about there being too many words for one word.

hmmm...well, to put it differently

I dislike it when people gripe about disliking it when other people gripe about there being too many words that have the same meaning.

:eyebrow:

HOLY GOD!!! Enough with the colors, they hurt my eyes!! my beautiful eyes!!

You know? It really bugs me when people complain about hating it when people complain about people who complain about hating people who complain about people who complain about there being too many words for one word.

I know this is a bit off-topic, but I just felt the need to vent.

Carry on.

I agree!...OUCH!...not the mention the sentences are becoming hard to read. uh,oh...I think i may have opened up a can of words...er...worms. NOw, somebody's going to write this sentence in one of those awful Colors! :scream:

zooropamanda said:
my last comment was written in invisible text colour and it was a message just for you screamer.

sicy you have to admit it's better than that terrifying yellow.

are you messing with me manda?

-

Back
Top Bottom