It's Official #1000

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crzy4Bono

Refugee
My post count has been robbed!

I've been out of town the last few days and I come back, and I've gone from nearly 3000 posts to this:::

<------------

I'm so sad. i worked so hard...

*decides to be mature*

*eats some Doritos*

*drinks some Pepsi*

*pets Whiskers*

*passes out under rolltop desk next to encyclopedias*

Ugh.. I think I'm going to start taking requests for post count changes. :huh:

Technically I can change them, but theres SO many users that lost post counts that it doesnt seem fair to just change some cuz I aint sittin here for hours changing everyones post count.

mm so yeah. :scratch:

Well.. if you are taking requests..

<-- I had almost 1900. :slant: Around 1880-ish.

*hides* I don't care that much, so if you don't want to do it I won't mind, but.. yeah. :tongue:

elevatedmole said:
Well.. if you are taking requests..

<-- I had almost 1900. :slant: Around 1880-ish.

*hides* I don't care that much, so if you don't want to do it I won't mind, but.. yeah. :tongue:
:ohmy: I just gotta say it - everytime I look at your sig it looks like an alien octupus - :eeklaugh:

..that's from one mole to another of course..:tongue:

WhackaMole said:

:ohmy: I just gotta say it - everytime I look at your sig it looks like an alien octupus - :eeklaugh:

..that's from one mole to another of course..:tongue:

An alien octopus?!

But it's lovely Bono.. looking.. Bono-ish! Not a slimy octopus. :tongue:

I dunno guys...

I don't know what the big deal is about post counts, or losing posts, etc...

It's not a contest. And I'm not trying to pick a fight.

I could give a crap about my post count or my status. I just reached New Yorker today, and I, like Sicy, work really hard on Interference to make it a cool place for you all to hang out.

You get what you give. But I believe your character on these boards is the most important thing.

So what you lost in post count, make up for it in smiles. Okay?

Sicy works harder than you can imagine, and I'm so glad that for once she has found and outlet such as dancing to sooth her soul. I would hate to see her have to put in hours upping post counts that don't mean anything in the long run.

HelloAngel said:
I dunno guys...

I don't know what the big deal is about post counts, or losing posts, etc...

It's not a contest. And I'm not trying to pick a fight.

I could give a crap about my post count or my status. I just reached New Yorker today, and I, like Sicy, work really hard on Interference to make it a cool place for you all to hang out.

You get what you give. But I believe your character on these boards is the most important thing.

So what you lost in post count, make up for it in smiles. Okay?

Sicy works harder than you can imagine, and I'm so glad that for once she has found and outlet such as dancing to sooth her soul. I would hate to see her have to put in hours upping post counts that don't mean anything in the long run.

Good points, Carrie..

Like I said, if it doesn't bother Sicy, I wouldn't mind those back, but it is such a small amount -- and I'm already almost halfway there to getting those back -- I don't really mind either way. :)

HelloAngel said:

Aw... ((((( noodle )))))

:D You're a sweetie. :love:

I for one dont want Sicy to do it. She can, she has the ability, and she's sweet enough to do it for you....

EVEN THOUGH SHES PROBABLY JUST DOING IT BECAUSE SHES SICK OF HEARING A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHINE.

As am I.

People have put A LOT of time into making this new board a reality, and some of you JUST whine. SO unappreciative.

I've got a headache, I'm cranky, and I'm getting seriously annoyed. Sicy puts ENOUGH time into making Feedback a great place for everyone, she has a life, and I think some of you ADULTS need to DEAL WITH YOUR POST COUNT.

Let me explain why:

The next time I update post counts on the server, they will be reset to the correct value of CURRENT posts stored on the forum... so no matter what changes Sicy makes, to stop your whining, now... it won't matter later on.

Again...

Deal with it. Sheesh.

</rant>

elevatedmole said:

An alien octopus?!

But it's lovely Bono.. looking.. Bono-ish! Not a slimy octopus. :tongue:

Um hullloooo I know who it is, it just makes me giggle when I see it cause my daughter looked at it and said ewww why does she have that scary picture....and everytime I see it now that's what I am reminded of DOH!!!

*whacka stops time, sends daughter and herself through the special golden door*

Daughter to Whacka: Hey Mommy that that guy you like!

.....much better..... :cool: didn't mean to bug ya moley

Oh crap guys I was just kidding. I don't really care so much about my post count... this is It's Official... I was just kidding!

Thanks for giving me back my posts... but it really didn't matter all that much. I've never cared much about statuses and all of that - never asked for one before...

Elvis you know I appreciate what you guys have done here... I've told you so myself offline - sorry if it came off as whining which I've never done and never try to do.

Sicy or Salami will you close this thread?

Crzy, I miss my Rock 'N Roll Doggie status!! I feel your pain, i wont be catching up to my old post count anytime soon :D

(and thats not a complaint either)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom