It's Official# 100 Posts.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tiny dancer said:

Irelandwhispers you have 36 threads. Just click on to your profile.
:wave:

Thanks! I'm too lazy to find out if I can read my own profile. 3 times as many threads as I thought I had. :crack:

that's an insane burnt out thought

in 30 years who knows what the hell will have happened. The internet, I assume, will be completely different from how we know it now. so much can happen in 1 years...let alone 30....

it's a freakish thought

Basstrap said:
that's an insane burnt out thought

in 30 years who knows what the hell will have happened. The internet, I assume, will be completely different from how we know it now. so much can happen in 1 years...let alone 30....

it's a freakish thought
true...at the same time though, that saying 'the more things change the more they stay the same' is SO true. Human nature is so constant... *random quick story: so i went to ireland a few months back and visited this old monastic site and heard a story about why it's important, blah, blah...my point (i promise it has one) is that it revolved around this guy and basically how he lived and died due to jealousy and guilt - ok, this loses its impact in my attempt to cut it down, but what i mean is that we are still the same people we were in 600 a.d. The same things still motivate us, we just have lots more...stuff.... :uhoh: Ok, i should really go to bed...

awesome

I haven't had human contact today...funny what complete isolation does to ones thinking patterns

if a tree makes no sound when it falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it...likewise...how do I know for certain anybody exists when I am not around? I cannot see them or perceive them with any of my 5 senses...if I had none of my 5 senses I could not know if anything exists. existance is a fragile thing, I suppose

ABEL said:
I'm trying to imagine Interferencers in 30 years :uhoh: :ohmy: :silent:

ABEL pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese get a life.
51.gif

:lol:

thats kinda mean......sorry ABEL :D

but its funny....

ok, im going to have dinner now i think....like its relevant to this thread and all....:crack:

zonelistener said:
So I am your wife too still, right? :eyebrow:
Puts a new spin on polygamy.

of course you are! :sexywink:

I didn't think you'd mind me taking a second wife....she's really pretty and has nice hair :yes: :wink:

:heart:zoney:heart:

Back
Top Bottom