It's Official#100?F

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ILuvLarryMullen

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
that's how hot it is here right now. yep :|
It's almost Halloween here and it's 100 degrees at 5pm:|

I guess we're not having fall in So Cal this year :|

that actually makes me cringe

thank God for brisk weather

jay, that really sucks. it doesn't even get that hot here on a regular basis during the summer (nor not to my knowledge anyway, it does sometimes, but not every day).

it's 36 degrees here right now.

fookin heat :rant:

Its so wrong to have the air conditioner on in mid-October. I wish we actually had a "fall" here :sigh:

I got sunburned at my son's swim meet today

So Cal always gets a week of blistering heat in October. I'm ready for cooler weather now.

You guys have the shortest summers though, I swear. Soon it will be snowing.

Its a beautiful 30.6 c here today, which is a mild 87 in fahrenheit.

Summer :drool:

But it would be nice to have just a little snow every now and then.

But I'm sure if we did, I hate it just like everyone else who has to deal with it every winter :shrug:

well that is just not right...:yes:

living in Canada.....I tend to be used to the seasons..I cant imagine it being that temperature at this time of year...hmmm...doesnt seem natural....:lol:

i love changing seasons

i would get bored with it being the same temperature all the time

Rode out to the desert with family and we played golf in Palm Springs yesterday - 104 degrees at tee time - stayed around and had dinner last night at 8 p.m. - 94 freekin' degrees.

Made it back to OC by 11 p.m. and I found a thick layer of evening dew covering my car ...a welcome sight! what a difference 80 miles can make!

:heart: golf in any weather!!!!

35 degrees fahernhiet now. and it's 4 in the afternoon.

:hyper: winter is coming :hyper:

i LIKE cold weather.

i :heart: fall too, except the A/C is still turned to about 65-70 degrees F in here no matter what time of year it is and it's always freezing :burrrr:

:abelpopsiclesmilie:

I would love hot weahter they were talking snow and ice today and it was freezing all day :mad:

And you are all complaining about the heat :shame:

The minimum temperature here on Friday is gonna be 1 degrees the maximum is 9!!! :freezing:

I think we will get a harsh winter this year

And winter is no fun here on troll mountain like 4 feet of snow while 1 mile away all the snow has melted :angry:

Back
Top Bottom