it's official# 100, 544, 665, 989, 875, 763, 345, 746, 254, 765, 654, 998, 659, 45.00

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what if that little mega-man dude in his sig runs into me?

oh wait...it's little. i can step on him.

:evil:

ooo (as in gooo)....

It is the battle of the Lemonade Stand Mega-thread creators...

This is going to be good.

I expect to hear quotes like:

"IWB...I gave you life, and I can take it away"

"Bassy, randomonium would be NOTHING without me."

:hyper:

Last edited:
WHAT?

Boomer works at Wal Mart?

You wear one of those awful blue vests?

YIKES. I bet you were hoping this never got out.

This will DESTROY your image here on Interference. damn girl.

Clean up in aisle five....Boomhauer's image just got destroyed.

zonelistener said:
ooo (as in gooo)....

It is the battle of the Lemonade Stand Mega-thread creators...

This is going to be good.

I expect to hear quotes like:

"IWB...I gave you life, and I can take it away"

"Bassy, randomonium would be NOTHING without me."

:hyper:

:lmao:

walmart is EVIL. not :evil: evil...but bad evil.

basstrap got mad cuz I moved his thread to lemonade stand but it didnt say its official plus he didnt even spell it right :loser: so I dont know what he expects and then zoney was in a bad mood and IWasBored was going to fight bassy's avatar and then boomer had dicks calling her from walmart and then screaming flower came in and everything is fine now :angry:

oh yeah and that too

:angry:

now im leaving work why does screaming flower have to come on when im leaving work it makes me sad and now i want to cry

i'm sorry. don't cry. :angry:

i have to go do laundry and have dinner. :angry:

we can get together and beat up boomer later. :angry:

Screaming Flower said:
what the hell happened in here? :angry:

me.
and no, I am a hostess.
not a mopper.
thank you very much.
not that there is anything wrong with the working class ZONEY.
some people aren't high power executives who tell airplanes where to fly and stuff.
you're embedded with THE MAN.
government whore.
but,
the walmart story is funny and I will save it for another day.
:sexywink:

a piece of my life changing rhetorical analysis

Using number and figures, the article tries to prove the overwhelming catastrophic effect of ?lenient? firearm regulations. ?The FBI reports that 57%?of homicides?were committed with firearms.? Not to belittle murder by any means, but in killing it is often necessary to have some sort of weapon. The articles infers that guns cause murders when in reality, without guns, murderers would simply find a different tool in carrying out their deeds. Knives are efficient in killing and yet, are kept in practically every household; society does not stop cutting sandwiches in fear that it may give the urge to commit a heinous homicide. Someone has to pull the trigger, a gun does not fire on it?s own.

Last edited:
Re: a piece of my life changing rhetorical analysis

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
Using number and figures, the article tries to prove the overwhelming catastrophic effect of ?lenient? firearm regulations. ?The FBI reports that 57%?of homicides?were committed with firearms.? Not to belittle murder by any means, but in killing it is often necessary to have some sort of weapon. The articles infers that guns cause murders when in reality, without guns, murderers would simply find a different tool in carrying out their deeds. Knives are efficient in killing and yet, are kept in practically every household; society does not stop cutting sandwiches in fear that it may give the urge to commit a heinous homicide. Someone has to pull the trigger, a gun does not fire on it?s own.

ok, now my head hurts.

Sicy said:
basstrap got mad cuz I moved his thread to lemonade stand but it didnt say its official plus he didnt even spell it right :loser: so I dont know what he expects and then zoney was in a bad mood and IWasBored was going to fight bassy's avatar and then boomer had dicks calling her from walmart and then screaming flower came in and everything is fine now :angry:

:mac: chaos :mac:

Back
Top Bottom