Its official #10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
I'm wrapping Christmas gifts already...:crack: Damn. Before I know it it will be 2003.

Remember when we were kids and someone would say something outrageous and we would reply.."yeah, right, in the year 2000!"

Funny that. None of that stuff ever DID happen.

:eyebrow:

Sorry bassy I borrowed yer # system cuz I dont know what the hells goin on around here.

i just wanted to say...

SCORE!!!!!!

I am FINIALLY in the top 100 posters! :dance: #99 actually. Oh how I've worked to redeem this honourable status.

*tear*

Yeah, what the hell? It's 2002...shouldn't I be able to like teleport my ass anywhere I want?? :shifty:

That would make it a lot easier to get around those damn restraining orders! :dance:

Well it just so happens I have almost completed the T.J. Teletransporter 2002. Then we can all hang out every weekend.

Unfortunately i'm still struggling with the pickle matrix, however.

:banghead:

Glay-vin.

I thought by now we'd have cars that fly...like in Back to the Future 2...I was afraid of the year 2000 back when I was younger.

Ali-good for you, wrapping your gifts. Are you all done shopping?
I'm having trouble finding places to hide them, so I reckon I should wrap them soon!

I will shop on the 23rd or 24th, I think :sexywink:

tiff, I'm glad I have brainwashed you into using my number system?

j/k :wave:
or am I?

I haven't bought any gifts cuz nobody will tell me what they want. :crack:

"Oh, you don't have to buy me anything!" they say...

Yes I do!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus, I want to...I'll just raid my savings...I do it every Christmas...it's all good..........

I haven't bought anything. I probably won't until I go to North Carolina for Christmas because I don't want to deal with taking gifts on the plane. :crazy:

All I NEED is a pair of nice slippers for the cabin.
size *cough* 13D *cough*

Really 9D:sexywink:

Gah! I haven't bought any presents either!

Oh well. I generally wait until after Thanksgiving to attempt it. blargh. :der:

i usually wait until the last week to buy gifts. you know so i can get the deals. actually i hate christmas shopping in the malls. i usually do all of my shopping online.

on a side note, now that i finally have my own place, i will be able to decorate it the way i want to. :D

i am not sure if i should buy a tree or get a funky fake one.
:huh:

:hmm:
any suggestions on how to decorate a bachlorette pad for christmas?

i didn't get anything for anyone yet at ALL

it's fun to read posts backwards.

I haven't got any shopping done, why? Cos I live in the middle of nowhere, and unless my family wants stuff from Pamida (Wal*Mart, only several steps less quality) or the Dollar Store, they're just gonna have to wait until I drive the 50 miles up to Sioux Falls. :D

HelloAngel said:
Gah! I haven't bought any presents either!

Oh well. I generally wait until after Thanksgiving to attempt it. blargh. :der:

WOW! that soon! I usually wait till christmas day or after. The crowds have usually died down by then! :D

What kind of freak has bought christmas presents already!??!

:crack: :crazy: :madspit:

icon_bs.gif

I wait 3 days before Christmas before I start buying any presents.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Yeah, um, I'll be over to help you work on that transporter Tiff, after my interview. :sexywink:

Ok so seeing as how the transporter isnt yet completed, how were you planing on getting here???

:laugh:

Silly poodle.

Well im only about half done shopping. But yah, only men wait till the 24th to do their shopping. and then they get all mad when stores are out of their wives sizes....:banghead:

I worked at Mervyns for 6 years. GAH. :crazy: No more retail for me tho :D

last year, i had all my christmas shopping done by labour day.

but now, i'll have it done by mid-december. i'll probably take a day off of work or something and do all my shopping then. it'd be fun to literally stuff my car up with gifts, esp. since i might be buying a dishwasher.

btw basstrap, are you gonna mix it up and give some people the special dark or white chocolate kit kat bars?

KhanadaRhodes said:
btw basstrap, are you gonna mix it up and give some people the special dark or white chocolate kit kat bars?

you know it!!!

IO think there's a new mint one out too!!!!

Back
Top Bottom