Its Official #10,000

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
congrats Sicy!

_____
:wave:*joins the party and dances around the room throwing things

why have on BILLION posts when you could have on MILLION ....?

Funny. I was joost looking at yer posts the other day Sicy and wondering what would happen when you made it to 10,000. What happens when you reach a million? (Which will surely happen at your rate)

______
:wave: I'm only a quasi-loser

Ya know, Sicy...for awhile...I was like 300 posts ahead of you. Then I went back to my hometown two weekends ago and didn't post at all. When I came back, you were waaaaaay ahead of me...and now you've just totally blown by me!!

Do you have one hand and eye that stay on the computer while your other half sleeps?!??!?!?!?!? :crack: :D

OMG Doodle!!!! LMFAO!!!!!

*scandalized by Doodle's book cooking :crack:

Doodle, on this momentous and rather odd occasion, I think we should tell our favorite Doodle stories.

Me first? Okay. :happy:

My favorite Doodle memory is meeting her. The rest is pure oodleriffic history. :lmao: :hug: :love:

Re: I wonder if I'll ever have a million posts

Sicy said:
I wonder if I'll ever have a million posts

this is truly a scary thought...if anyone ever did have that many posts, I bet they'd end up looking like :crack: or :der:

:cute:

Yowzah!

That is a shitload of posts. I'm sure they were all very deep and insightful. It looks like BC is not far behind. You can be in the 10,000 club together.

___
:wave: I'm a different kind of loser

if you add all the posts under your alternate names it begins to go way beyond scary!

Wow

10 000 posts? There is still hope for the rest of us with a problem, then. :D
(to never make it this far, that is!) ;)

LOL, some day when you have too much time, you can do what Basstrap said - should be interesting.

:lmao:

Well the main two other ones are SicilianGoddess and Deathbear's Fly Girl..

about 4800 + 1700

+ 10,0000

:huh:

give yourself a little while and you'll have totalled 20,000!!!!!

crazy crazy sicy ;)

:ohmy:

*~*~
:wave: If bunnies don't lay eggs why is it on Easter that we hide eggs from the Easter Bunny?

___
:wave: ~~~~it doesn't matter if you hide the eggs from the easter bunny. bunnies don't have posable thumbs so they wouldn't be able to do much with them either way.~~~~

I kind of gave up on the whole post count, after I lost 1200 posts with the forum switch...lol.

Anyway, congratulations!

Melon

Back
Top Bottom