It's Official #0.8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
300x250springMatching.gif

I'm tired of these kinds of ads. Some ditzy looking blonde *conveniently* seeking out a key advertising demographic (18-35). All I want to say for all those 18-35 male demographics is to dream on...

Melon

she could be lonely too you know:|

a few days ago i was bored senseless so i signed up at match.com.

at first my title read...

"in search of that special manwhore"

they approved my profile, but took out the 'whore' part in my title:angry:

i doubt i'll get any responses anyways.

:mad:

i decided to stop looking altogether. then i went to borders today. i hate the guys who work at borders, cause they are ALL fucking gorgeous!!!! :rant: :silent: and of course he flirted with me, and likes lucinda williams (whose cd my friend bought for me for a belated b-day gift), and is tall, with dark hair, and thin. :grumpy:

i hate men. oops, rant totally off-topic.

So a gorgeous Borders guy flirted with you? Where is the problem? :sexywink:

Melon

there's nothing like the men at scheels :drool:

i didn't swear off men or anything, so it's ok if i flirt with those boys :p

my friend and i were in there drooling over their rowing uniforms (dry the sweat off you, very movable :combust: ) and this guy came up and was like "can i help you ladies?"

OOH he could help us alright! :faint:

honk :shifty:

OHHHHH brother....:hyper:

I just got back from a SWEEEEET day at church. I went to a singles/bible study group and WOOOO. :faint: Did i mention i got invited to like 3 get togethers just within the next couple weeks??? :dance:

NOT that thats why i'm going to church, but...when in rome.....:mac:

I took a particular liking to this cute and very nice sweet cute boy....got to talk to him lots at lunch CUZ HE SAT RIGHT NEXT TO ME. and y'all are NEVER gonna guess where he grew up...:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: I almost shat myself when i found out....or should i say...oooot?

eh? :flirt: :drool: :faint:

I KNEW i was meant to marry Canadian.....

no i know i'm being waaaay to prematurely excited. I mean i spent what...4 hours with him...of and on??? I feel better now just yelling about it a bit...Gotta get it out of my head or i'll scare him away like all the others.....

i DONT have a crush,:banghead: i DONT have a crush, :banghead: i DONT have a crush.....:banghead:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
crushes = :rant:

Sorry, I am bitter. :(

Remember what the dad said in 16 Candles? Something on the lines of...that's why they call them crushes...if they were something easier, they would have a different name.

:hug:

Hahah its really not even a crush. its like a mini crush. like this small ---><---

I'm sure i'll have forgotten all aboooot him by tomorrow....

oh except i'll be seeing him tomorrow..:hyper:..and tuesday.....:hyper: :hyper: er...

NO crush :banghead: NO crush :banghead: NO crush :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom