It's Offically shoes are us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's right, you can never have enough shoes. So many of mine are shot and look really ratty. :reject: I hate shopping dammit.

I donated a bunch to Goodwill earlier this year, but I still don't have enough room on the floor of my closet for the pairs I have left. :reject:

Last I counted I have 119 pair! I have tugged around some of those from the early 80's. I have even broken down and trashed some. I still have my 3 pair of Bastad clogs, blue, green and brown Topsiders, a couple Tretorns. Then came all my Chuckies I have ever worn. There are 3-4 pair of black ones and 2-3 pair of what looks like grey or what use to be white. My Chuckies all tell their own stories - I use to write band names on them and a couple boys names that I thought I loved:huh: I have a pair of high top white leather nikes that I drank and partied a lot in:lol: I still have my Duran Duran suede black scrunch boots that could tell alot about me if they could talk:eyebrow: Oh, I love shoes and can never let them go unless they were boring or got really stinky:laugh: :love: Oh, I have my first Dr Martens that costed my parents an arm and a leg when I was 18. I will never forget my Mom's expression when I told her how much they were and I wanted them for my b-day. Keep them just for that:wink: So, as you can see, I absolutely LOVE shoes and will be buried with a couple pair when I die! Surely. Hell, I may even be back to talk about some others that I have hung on to!:hyper: :applaud: RUNS TO BASEMENT TO GO VISIT THEM:crazy:

I own 4 pairs of pink shoes
I own 3 pairs of red shoes and a pair of red DrMartens
I own lots of black shoes, high heels, boots
I own a pair of tanned boots for winter with fur inside
I own lots of sandals and flip flops
I jsut bought 2 pairs of shoes at the weekend in work because Igot them for £9 each and they were originally £55

shoes :drool:

Did I ever tell you guys about the birkenstocks that I got at a garage sale this summer? Never worn, my size,color and I paid 50 cents for them! They were a pair of the the shoe style not a sandal! My best buy of all summer and I just love them! BONUS!!!:dance:

Every pair of shoes i've worn carries a precious memory of my past. I could look at my shoes and sit down and right a book of my life. Is anyone feeling me here?:scream: :reject: or have I just completely lost it?:coocoo: Well, I'm sure I am freaking a couple of you out:lmao: I LOVE MY SHOES!!!

Back
Top Bottom