It's Offically# exams are of the devil

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkayet

New Yorker
:wave:
Hi! Just had to post because...well....I felt like it. I've been studying TONS lately, thus not around here much. :crack: There is a slight light at the end of the tunnel, thankfully...
Anyway, hope everyone is having a great June! :D

*edited because omc, I just looked down at my notes and saw that in 1965 in a telegram, McNamara was talking about seeing a 'light at the end of the tunnel' in Vietnam... :scream: Please tell me this is SUCH a common phrase, there are NO bad omens here...although, it is damn funny. I'm laughing. Panicking a bit, but laughing...

Last edited:
there's only one thing worse than exams
and that is having to wait for the results

okay, and work
work sucks more than exams

+ hunger in africa
that isn't nice at all

I agree that exams are a royal pain in the arse though :up:

yeah, apparently they don't tell masters students here the results until like...autumn sometime. Heh. That's after my dissertation, after I've booked flights for graduation, etc...that would suck. BUT, all will go well. Yes. It will. :yes:

And I do think I hated work more than this sometimes, yes... :hmm: good thought.

i just wrote 14 pages in 3 hours....my hand is about to fall off... :crack:

someone was telling me mcnamara has heard/read so much by historians about what he's done that if you ask him a question now, he usually just ends up retelling what he's read about what he's done... :lol: Ok, it's funny to me, but i have cabin fever and i'm a dorky historian. :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom