It's Offical So There

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3365536723232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A%3C%3D859%3Dxroqdf%3E23233665%3A92%3B2ot1lsi

daisybean said:

I can't wait to see her on "where are they now" this time next year.

next year? lol she could be on this summer!

i suppose she needs that extreme fade out time though so she can move into a one room shack and eat food from cans all day long so that when we DO see her on "where are they now" next year it will be extra delicious to see......perhaps she'll grow a unibomber-like beard too....no! she'll make it out of her hair and use bear dung to paste it to her face! yeah yeah! and she'll sleep on a bed of sk8boards and never sleep cos who can sleep on a sk8board? NOT AVRIL! and then she'll drink herself into peril and run out into the woods wearing a variety of ties, get so many mosquito bites she can hardly stand it and subsequently have to go to the emergency room and that's how she'll get back into the news.

[/prophecy]

well, see, after she goes to the hospital (or in quebec "l'hopital") and does her where are they now spot, burger king will think "THIS is the spokeswoman we need for the new "i'm a crappy singer" whopper!" and will consequently hire her.

you were correct.

I was expecting Dizzy to say Vive la revolution de Avril! or however you would say it

Avril is silly :|

Back
Top Bottom